Ying Klet Tur Ying Rak Tur

NiTha

sarNie Adult
From the previews, it looks like it was because they spent a night together...they didn't sleep together though and noon's mom and villagers see them...some were even taking pictures so they have to because it will ruin her name. Noon doesn't want too but she tells her mom she'll get married if Ta wants too...he comes in and agrees to get married. Can't wait to see episode 3.
I can't wait to see episodes 2 and 3 then. When i saw the first episode, i was hooked!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think she look like Shu Qi , a chinese actress from "So Close" and "Eye 2" with tik :p

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.3 was ok eps.4 and 5 will be better. in eps.4 noon and ta will get married. the two attended namwa's bday party. noon went to find some reception and got lost in the woods. ta went to go find he and the two were lost together. noon freaked out when a scorpion was on her shoe. she fell off a small cliff and into the water. ta jumped in to save noon who could not swim. the two are later found together the next morning. the two agree to marry each other. namwa was planning on proposing to noon on his bday though. he gets drunk at noon/ta's wedding. since ta wants to work at noon's resort, she has him work very hard including all the cleaning jobs.

tang071

sarNie Elites
omg eps.4 was soo good and so quick. every moment was good. an old couple takes in ta and noon. noon has a high fever. ta goes to see noon but she wakes up and realizes that her clothes has been changed and ta is holding hers. they start fighting, the parents comes and find noon on top of ta. photographers take pics and its all over the newspapers. ta's father is like a governor or senator so he's quite popular. they arrange a wedding to help noon's reputation. its revealed that noon's and ta's parents have already planned on setting their children up together before. noon sarcastically says that she will marry ta if he is willing too. ta hears this and agrees right away. they make their marriage into a game where the winner is the one who gets the other to ask for a divorce first. noon calls up girls to cause a raucus at the wedding. however the girls go to the wrong room bc ta's bff helped him out. noon goes up to address the guests. she just says thank you but ta apologizes for his playboyish behavior before. he says that he was confused but not he's starting a new life bc he has found his true love haha. namwa is drunk, goes up stage and drinks some more. ta and noon drink along and are thus intoxicated. they get to their room knocked out. ta gets noon back for calling honey up by moving into her house. ta wants to work at the resort so noon has him start with the little jobs: cleaning toilets, wash all the bed sheets by hand, clean the windows and mop the floors in 2 hrs, and make all the beds. ta's parents give noon the green light so noon continues to sabotage ta. lol ta starts cutting orchids but on someone else's property. kaopoon helps ta by gettign noon out of the resort so that ppl can help him cut grass. ta gets on everyone's good side esp. noon's mother.

in the next eps. (5) ta makes a deal with noon to get an executive position if he can make praiya resort full of guests like it once was. if not, then he will be willing to divorce noon.

kermint

sarNie Adult
wow thanks for the summary of 4 and 5 lol. it sounds very interesting these 2 ep hahahahaha......
well, i think ta will looks good this one lol

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn. the first episode didnt catch my eyes much but i kept wathing and i love it. ta and noon are really cute together.

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.5: noon's resort is being sabotaged by chontisa so their customers are all leaving. ta takes responsibility and hushes the customers but the future customers have all cancelled their reservations. ta makes a deal to help renew priya resort in one month in return for an executive position while making noon his helper. noon lets kaopoon cook for ta bc she cant cook at all but then he teaches kaopoon how to cook. ta calls noon in the middle of the night to get info about the resort. noon falls asleep, ta stares at her really closely, she turns around to see him and almost kisses him, and noon runs upstairs. when ta leaves he attempts to give noon a goodbye kiss. ta goes to many travel agencies but they do not accept his offer bc priya resort has lost its reputation unless it can give a legitamete answer to all the problems. ta comes back home late bc he's been working 2 jobs. ta is running a fever so noon tends to his care while ta is sleep talking to his mother bc he is tired. she wakes him up to take some meds and she gets him a blanket.
eps.6: looks a lot cuter bc they are more scenes of noon and ta. seems like ta fell in love with noon a long time ago or then he wouldnt have married her. noon is liking ta more bc he is helping her. she gives him a massage while he gives her a piggy back ride.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thanks tang071 for the summary.. i can't wait to watch it seems so interesting.. i was just wondering if anyone could please upload esp.5?? :unsure:

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i think she look like Shu Qi , a chinese actress from "So Close" and "Eye 2" with tik
I thought the same thing when I first saw her. Some people were saying that Aom looks like Shu Qi, but I think Noon looks more like her.

Anywayz, this movie is pretty good and i really like the storyline. i disliked Ta immensely in OumRuk, but in this one i am starting to like him.

vina_lek

I don't really like Ta's character in this one so much. He seems like such an annoying as* w/ an ego, but he's still cute though! :wub:

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think this is one of my favorite lakorn rite now. the lakorn is getting more interesting after marry ahahahaha..........can't wait next week.......well just said that Ta looks cute in there