YIKES!!!

cecilia

Staff member
no update today ?

i still can't believe he's gay in this fiction ..
make him straight in the end na kha.
miracle can happen to sexy aum :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 2 - Our Secret Deal

Aum felt as if he was a prisoner in Aff's cold house.. "Does this evil lady have no heater or something.. IT'S FREEZING.. it might kill my baby.. wait.. if it kills my baby.. hmmm .. it wont be my fault.. " he thought as he rubbed his chin.

Aff was in the kitchen.. She kept her eyes on Aum.. After she finished squeezing the last drop of juice from the lemon she quickly stirred the glass.. She quickly poured the lemonade into a glass cup while she poured coffee into another cup.. She walked back into her living room and handed Aum the lemonade.. While she drank the coffee.. Aum just stared at her..

"You expect me to drink this.. IT'S COLD.. !!" he shouted..

"Here then!!" she changed cups.

"Ewwwwe.. I want a new one.. You contaminated this already..!!"

Aff glared at him.. She curled her fist as she dropped the cup on the coffee table.. "DRINK IT!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. FINE.. I WILL.." He quickly took the cup of coffee and drank it down... "Oooooo .. my baby can feel it.. It says that it likes the warmness..."

Aff shook her head.. "Why is the father a GAY.." she asked herself.. "Hey.. look here.." she pointed to a blank piece of pink paper..

"Oooooo pink.. but hmmm there's nothing on it.. "

"That's the point.. This will be our contract.. "

"What contract.. ?" he asked..

"IT WILL BE A CONTRACT!!" she shouted as she took out a pen from her hair.. She wrote contract and underlined it .. "See.. C..O..N..T..R..A..C..T..!! CONTRACT!!"

Aum took a peek.. "So what's in it?"

"You will take responsibility .. "

"For what?"

Aff dropped the pen on the table.. "FOR THE LAST TIME.. I'M PREGNANT ...BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. so you mean.. there are two babies then.. "

Aff rubbed her head and looked at Aum.. "Y-es.. now.. continuing with the contract.. rules.. " She scratched her head.. "I didn't really think of the rules yet.. only marriage.. Fine.. let's just get married first.. After that.. we'll think of the rules... Got it?"

"That is simple.. so when is the marriage? .. I want to get this over with.."

"In one week.. so get ready by then.. If you run away.. I will hunt you down like a dog.. You Got That?"

"Yes yes I got that.. sheesh.. "

"Fine.. sign here.. " she signed the paper and handed it to him.. He signed his name next to hers.. He studied her signature..

"EWWWE.. you write so manly..." he said in disgust..

"Well what about yours.. huh..?.. ewwwe.. so girly.. sheesh.."

Aum started murmuring to himself.. "Yuck.. I rather marry a cow than a person like you.." While Aum was murmuring.. Aff was too.. "Disgusting.. I am going to marry a gay.. what about my reputation.. I'm ruined.. HE BETTER MAN UP... I'LL MAKE HIM.."

...........TBC.........

note.. i kinda forgot where i was heading off o in the story lol.. but anyways.. enjoy hehehe lol..

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks girl i was wondering when u were gonna continue this story.....hehe....i love how aum is rite now.....i wonder how its gonna be like later......

keep the updates coming....lol...

cecilia

Staff member
oh gosh, is is too funny but cute at the same time ..
i'm picturing this scene in my head .. its' hilarious :loool:

keep it coming .. so interesting !!!

pze

sarNie Adult
aiko....update this soon....i cant wait for more....its just too funny....im wondering how hes going to think when he finally realize he likes girls n not guys...lol....

cecilia

Staff member
lol. could be he's the only boy in a family of girl, that could lead to why he's the way he think he is :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 3 - The Wedding Arrangement

That week Aff was busy writing invitations, on the other hand Aum was out shopping for a tuxedo. As he was window shopping, he set his eyes upon two certain tux.

"Waaaaah.. I must have them. Everyone will be envious of me.." smiled Aum as he quickly entered the shop.

click to view click to view

"Mr.. Mr.. How much are these.. " he pointed to a hot pink vest "and that one.. that .. khaki one.. wat ever color that is.. yellow one.."

The "Mr." slowly replied.. "The .. "hot pink vest" is.. $300 dollars .. and that "what ever color that is" is $500.."

Aum slowly scratched his head.. "hmmmm.. then I want that pink one.. wrap it up.."

"Your total is $302 dollars.."

Aum handed his orange credit card to the cashier.. He gave a surprise look.. "Here you go.."

Aum happily left the shop. As he left the cashier and the "Mr." burst out laughing.. "Look at that Gay.. hahaha.. whooo.. who do he think he is gonna get with that lousy outfit..

------------

After 3 long hours.. Aff finally finished sending the invitations.. She didn't want much people to know. She only sent the invitations to about four people. She didn't dare to send any to her parents for she knew death would be on the way... An idea came to her head..

"Ah-hah.. I need to hire parents.. hmmmm but who..?"

That whole day Aff searched the streets, neighborhoods, and even retirement homes..

"OMG.. is so hard to find parents..?"

As she was about to give up, she saw an old couple sitting on a bench..

"This is my chance.." She quickly rushed over to them.. "Umm.. excuse me.. grandma and grandpa.. make I ask you two a favor?"

"Why yes dear.. what do you need..?"

Aff started to cry.. "Waaaaaaaahh... my wedding is in a few days and.. I don't have any parents.. Would you to please be my parents on that day..?" Aff began crying even louder.

"Honey.. shut her up already.." said the Grandpa.

"Uh.. ummm.. yes.. sure.. " answered Grandma.

Aff suddenly stopped crying.. "Thank you grandma and grandpa.. ... ummm.. please come to this place when it's time ok... Thank you.." Aff went off..

The old couple looked at each other in confusion.. "What a weird lady.."

------------

The next day Aum arrived at Aff's house with the tux vest in his hand. "So..? What do you think.. " he asked as he silently whispered "monster.."

Aff's eye began to show flames as she looked at Aum.. "Who the heck wears hot pink on their wedding..??!!"

"I don't know.. I will be the first one too then.."

"No you won't.. I won't make a fool out of myself.."

"How dare you.. you.. Pig..!!"

"P..P..PIG.. argh.. you.. you.. WARTHOG!!"

Aum was shocked.. "I'm not that fat.. you.. you.. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"What the heck was that for??.. "

"A.. A.. A.. MOUSE.. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH... you are raising mice... AAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aff slowly looked at the window seal.. "This.. this.. " She grabbed the little lizard.. She gave an evil smile as she walked toward Aum..

"AHHHHHHHHHHH.. GET AWAY FROM ME... "

Aff slowly pretended to walk toward the door as if she through the lizard outside..

"Whoo.. thank goodness.."

"Awwwe.. did I scare you..??" worried Aff as she patted his back. She silently slipped the lizard into his shirt..

"I thought you were gonna.. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT YOU DO.. TAKE IT OUT .. TAKE IT OUT.."

Aum shouted at the top of his lungs.. He started to limp and made funny faces... While that was happening Aff couldn't help hold in her laughter..

"Stop laughing and help me.. evil woman.. wait.. monster.."

Aff stopped laughing.. "Sorry but.. I promised my parents that I won't touch a guy until I get married.."

"You.. You.. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH... i CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... " He began undressing himself...

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOME.. ?!?!?!?!?!"

.........TBC.........

lol.. enjoy.. xp.. hehehe.. excuse me for my 2 post earlier hehehe..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aum is going to wear a hot pink vest! so cute... good thing he didn't thought of wearing a wedding gown too... :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ LMAO i think aum should wear a wedding dress...i would be like ISWAK....

awesome...so cute...it's so funny how aff just pretended to cry in front of an old couple just so they could be her parents lol

cecilia

Staff member
so happy you're writing this one ..
i'm waiting and anticipating it like crazy.
will also make you a fic poster na kha.
can't wait !!! :clap:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 4 - Unexpected

"PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON THIS INSTANT!! AND I MEAN IT TOO!!" shouted Aff as she continues covering her eyes.

"THEN COME HELP ME THEN YOU WITCH!!"

She uncovered her eyes. "YOU STILL DARE TO CALL ME NAMES?! AHHHHHHHHH!!!" She closed her eyes again.

"Fine.. my pretty flower.. Come help me please.." he asked in a nice sweet tone.

Weird stuff soon pop into her head. "OMG.. I AM REALLY GOING TO MARRY A GAY? THAT WAS SO LAME!!" Those words kept repeating over and over in her head.

"ARE YOU GOING TO HELP OR WHAT? IT'S GETTING CLOSER!!!" he shouted.

"Fine.. I'm coming.." she stood besides Aum as she continued closing her eyes. "Where is it?" she asked.

"Down there...."

"Down there where?"

Aum grabbed Aff's hand and moved it to his hip.

"AHHHH.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she shouted.

"HURRY UP AND GRAB IT!!! IT'S RIGHT THERE!!"

Aff went in for the grab. But it felt way different from before. "Did I get it?"

"AHHHHHHH..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! YOU PERVERT!! LET GO! LET GO!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I JUST CAUGHT IT!" She opened her eyes. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she continued screaming.

"CAN YOU PLEASE LET GO OF MY...." he was interrupted.

"HUSH!!! DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING.. I TOUCH NOTHING!!" She cleared her throat. "I will get it this time."

She removed his pants leaving only his boxer on. She saw every inch of his body. "I have to say you have one nice body.." she thought to herself.

"WHAT?" he asked.

"YIKES!!! Did you hear that?"

"Hear what? Just hurry up and get it out.

"Fine fine.. " She went in for another grab. This time she searched very carefully with her eyes and hands. She saw his..

"Can you please stop looking at my manhood. So childish!"

"I was not.. I'm looking for the lizard."

"Wait... I don't feel anything moving anymore."

"What? It left? When?"

"I don't know.. my body stopped tingling when you took off my pants."

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?!" shouted Aff as she got up.

"AHHHHHHH! IT'S RIGHT THERE!!" he shouted as he jumps onto Aff making them both fall to the ground.

Aum was on top of Aff sealing a kiss. Both of their eyes widen as they removed their lips.

"Ugh... What the heck was that? Now where the heck is that damn lizard!!!"

Aum touched his lips. "Your lips are so soft.. and so sweet."

Aff glared at Aum. "What are you talking about? Hurry up and help me find that damn lizard."

Aum looked at Aff. "It climbed out the window already."

"Then why didn't you say so?" She picked up his clothes from the ground and threw it at him. "Hurry up and cover yourself!" She went to the washroom and cleaned her hands with all types of soap trying to remove all the germs. After she finished washing her hand she went back to the living room. She quickly hid behind the wall slowly peeking at Aum putting on his clothes. "He's quite hot.." she bursted out.

................................................................ TO BE CONTINUED .................................................................

I hope you readers enjoy this update lol.. Sorry I tried to go look for some images **coughcough** but bad luck I couldnt find clips T_T.. I promise next time... hehe.. lol.. xp.... ENJOY ^_^..

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. he's a naughty man .. just admit it that he likes her ..
maybe the way he act looks gay but TRULY, he's man inside LOL
thanks for the update -- can't wait to read more ^^