YIKES!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know I haven't completed my other fanfics yet but.. I couldn't help it.. hehe.. Enjoy .. the cast.. i've decided to use ateam again hehe xp....

posters thanks to ceci ^_^

by me ^_^
Prologue

What do you do .. when you wake up .. naked on a bed.. ? Would you cry .. scream .. run .. or hit the person next to you ..?? Let's see what these two strangers will do ..

He slowly awakened from his sleep. He slowly got out of bed and began stretching.. As he bent down.. he realized he was naked.. He quickly looked on the bed.. and began screaming. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

She slowly woke up rubbing her eyes and got off the bed.. "What? .. " she said as she yawned..

He continued screaming.. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. I'm going to be PREGNANT!!!........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He quickly tried to cover his body with his hands..

She looked at herself and looked at him .. She slapped the back of his head .. "It should be me who is doing all the screaming.. You are definitely not PREGNANT .. I am not either.. " She got dressed and left the hotel room..

As she left.. he quickly hopped on the bed and covered himself.. "She deflowered me.. "

She heard him .. "Deflower.. oh my gosh .. is he dumb or something.. ? and besides.. you can't get pregnant that easily .. right ??"
------------

A week later.......

"FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. I'M PREGNANT .... and the father is a ..a.. a.. gay ..... !!" she shouted as she threw the pregnancy test to the ground ...

Meanwhile .. He stared at himself in the mirror.. "OMG .. the baby is growing already ... AHHHHHHHH .. !! .. that evil woman .. !!

.......TBC.....

Chapter 1 - The Encounter
Chapter 2 - Our Secret Deal
Chapter 3 - The Wedding Arrangement
Chapter 4 - Unexpected
Chapter 5 - The Bachelor Party & The Bachelor Party
Chapter 6 - Yapping In My Ears
Chapter 7A - Emergency Room
Chapter 7B - Emergency Room
Chapter 8 - The Ride Home
Chapter 9 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 10 - The Bride

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! I LOVE IT ALREADY!!! :lol:

the guy is a gay.... :loool: you know, I always imagine my gay friend getting someone pregnant and whenever I tell him that, he gets so mad at me... :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it alway the first time HAHHA

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: baby within a week. awesome!!
too bad the daddy is gay --- or so he thought .LOl

can't wait to read this twist story. remind me of WEDDING BANQUET by Ang Lee :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg ceci is that the one where the chinese guy was gay with an american guy..he was arranged to get marry to another chinese girl from china..whom he got pregnant? the gay partner also help setup this marriage to cover up their relationship! ...lol i love that movie...it was funny!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, that's the one. i love that movie too. i think he was suppose to go in for an arrange marriage but since he's gay, he doesn't want it. so the woman that rent the apartment from him, happen to be short on rent or something like that. the gay bf and him have this setup with her to have her pretend to have an intimate relationship with him to fool the in law. what the gay bf don't know is that the woman had been crushing on him too .. their wedding night was crazy .. both are drunk and did it without thinking much or he did it without thinking anything. it was hilarious when they find out she's pregnant :loool: it's super funny .. at the end, i still in question about his preference. i swore, he is bisexual if you ask me .. or may be, she turn him hardcore MAN. :blush: BUT i did wish he ditch the gay bf and stay with the girl though ;) *lol*

sarN

sarNie Granny
i kind of remember that moive , the white guy look like dat dude in "Brokeback Mountain" hahah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 1 - The Encounter

"How the heck did this happen!!" shouted Aff as she continues pacing around.. "I thought gays can't have kids.. and now.. look at me.. prego .. YIKES!! .. It was an accident of course.. and ugh.. the father is gay .. eeek.. how the heck am I going to tell my parents.. WAIT!! .. I can't they'll kill me .. just what am I suppose to do..!!" She sat on the stool and bit her nails.. She slowly spinned around on the stool.. She slowly began getting dizzy .. "Ugh.. I feel sick.." She slowly ran to the bathroom and threw up.. She washed her face and started screaming.. 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! .. the symptoms are fast.. I can't hide them..." Aff continued pacing around.. "Whoo is it hot or is it just me?" She couldn't stand the heat and decided to go outside and took a stroll.. inhaling as much air as she can..

On the other hand.. Aum was shopping at the mall.. He wore bright funky clothing .. If anyone looked at him of course they'll automatically know that he is gay.. but is he really gay? .. we're still unsure about that still .. we'll find out more in the story.. but for now.. let's continue on with the story.. Aum walked out of the mall with his bright clothes.. He hated when people stares at him.. was it because they were jealous? .. He muttered to himself.. "look at me.. my stomach is the size of a melon already.. I can't even fit in my clothes.." Aum continued walking but suddenly stopped when he found a coin rolling on the ground.. he decided to pick it up..

"HEY..!! HANDS OFF..!! THAT'S MINE!!..' shouted Aff as she walked over to Aum..

Aum slowly look at the lady.. and screamed.. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... the evil woman is back.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He ran off..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YOU.. WAIT..!! STOP!!" she shouted.. Aum was too far ahead.. She got mad so she took off her shoe and threw it at him but.. oo .. miss.. she quickly took of another one and threw it too.. this time.. bull's eye.. target..

Aum slowly fell to the ground.. Aff quickly caught up .. "Got you!!" she shouted.. "You're coming with me..!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!.. Get away from me.. "

Aff pulled his hair.. "YOU WILL COME WITH ME .. !!" She continued pulling his hair all the way to her condo.. She threw him on the couch..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What are you going to do to me.. wasn't it enough the first time.. ?!?!"

"I'm not going to do anything to you.. IT WASN'T EVEN ME LAST TIME!!"

"I have a mommy who is a nurse.. I'll tell her to come stab you.."

"Wow.. they're going to drug me?"

"Fine.. I'll tell my daddy who is a CEO to..

"What? .. Fire me..?"

".... just let me go...."

"That won't be a problem.. I just need you to cooperate.. "

"Fine.. then I can go..?"

"Yes.. "

......TBC.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe enjoy xp .. >_< ..

-aiko

btw i havent seen that movie yet lol.. n hmmmmmmm is the guy gay.. we'll see hehe xp lol.. lalalalala...

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update aiko....this is too funny....i can picture aum being gay n everything.....lolz.....

cecilia

Staff member
muahahah. i saw this coming for AUM. darn it, now its' true. Aiko, you're bad. very bad !!! i don't like my p'ek being too metro-sexual for this kind of reasons :blush: :p

cecilia

Staff member
awe. no update yet.
a different twist and taste. i like it.
i hope he just a confuse man like sarN said.
i want him to be STRAIGHT HOT -- NO METRO either.
can't he just be handsome and naughty AUM for aff :lol:

pls update soon.