Yhark Jah Ruk Diew Jud Hai

juicee

sarNie Elites
Hey, supposedly, Poo & Bon are gonna have a new lakorn together called "Tah Ja Ruk Diow Jat Hai"

Vanida

Save World Save Life
omg are u for real yes i get to see poo on screen hoorayyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :w000t: :wub: :D who is this dude i think i know him but not sure is this going to be a funny lakorn or sad lakorn

Vanida

Save World Save Life
juicee said:
Bon is the dude from Sanae Ruk Nang Cin, the one that was paired up with nadia.
[post="55209"][/post]​

omg ewwww sorry no offense he match a girl like nadia i don't hate him but he don't match poos p'eak plese someone else come girl :lol: better if it was nam or tle :wub: who cares at least i get to see poo

juicee

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
didnt they change the nang ek and praek to pinky and au..
[post="55243"][/post]​
i dunno. all i heard was that it was bon and poo. if they changed it, then i guess it's cool, but i would rather see poo and bon than pinky and au...

tinah

sarNie Coma
wasnt there a thread about this like weeks ago..and people said they change the nang ek pinky and bon to au..cuz i remember saying i wanted pinky to get with bon..why they gotta change praek and nang ek..i wanted to see bon as a praek..and gets with pinky :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh nvm..the lakorn that poo and bon was suppose to be in was Sao noy roy laun but now its pinky and au cuz supposly poo had too many bad news..so that means poo and bon is actually pairing up this time..too bad..wonder why didnt they just paired up in the other lakorn..but ughh..sucks..i wish it was pinky and bon instead.. :angry:

lexie

sarNie Egg
Bon is pretty cute, who's the nang ake anyone have any pics. can't wait to see more of him, is he a newer star haven't really seen him around

juicee

sarNie Elites
the nangek is poo priya. if you scroll thru the forum, i'm sure you'll come across one of her pictures.

Meme

sarNie Egg
does anyone have any pixz of Bon....cause im not really sure who he ish! Im sooo exciting that Poo is on screen again....gosh i wish her and Tle have another lakorn together i love those two together they soooo KUTE!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to like Poo as an actress more and more now..lol..she is so damn pretty :p . I like watching her onscreen. Anywayz, enough w/me blabbing about Poo :rolleyes: . Bon is alright I guess but I dun see them as a couple are more like him as a p'ke. I wish it was Cee :p ok! I'm just bs cuzz I favor him more :lol: . Anyhow, let's judge him once the lakorn air instead. U never know they might look good 2gether and have chemistry. ;)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
an la said:

here is one pic from polyplustv.com there's more here http://www.polyplustv.com/images/star_profile/bon/

i think he is kinda cute especially the way he acts. you may also remember him as Aum's friend in Nang Sao Jing Jai Kup Nai Sandee. i wouldn' t mind seeing him as pr'eke.
[post="57758"][/post]​
Isnt he pa'eks friend in Song Row Nirandown with Ken? Looks like him. If it isnt him, I still dont' think he's good looking at all. And i believe this lakorn, they changed the Pa'eks from Au to now Bon.