Yhark Jah Ruk Diew Jud Hai

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see the next one really badly. The part where he was sending her those bears that says you've been kissed is really funny and adorable at the same time.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait until Pu gives in to Bon's sweetness after all he did make up for the lying with flowers and the balloons and the emails. These were so sweet! but i can't wait to see the next episodes cuz it's just so exciting and interesting. I really hate that ChiChi girl, she is such a bitch, sorry for the language!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
i just started watching the lakorn.. and i have to say Poo's acting has gotten better and he thai accent is much better too.. i really this lakorn.. its laid back and all. Just wondering .. is the starting song sung by Rotmay?? it really sounds like her..

bunniii

sarNie Elites
This lakorn will surely end this sunday... :( :spin: Don't want to end!!!
Here some pix for Dec 24 episode :drool: :drool:

Credit Polyplus website

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i just started watching the lakorn.. and i have to say Poo's acting has gotten better and he thai accent is much better too.. i really this lakorn.. its laid back and all. Just wondering .. is the starting song sung by Rotmay?? it really sounds like her..

Yes, Rotmey sang the theme song. She's got a pretty cute voice, huh?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
weeeeeeeeee!! i love this lakorn!!!! i just started watching this last week. skool and work is such a pain!! but this lakorn made my day!! i cant wait till todays episode!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea ball and poo kiss for real its nice to see real kiss haha i have those fake doesnt seem good yea its ending so sad going miss poo

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahh....you guys are making me go crazy.........i just went crazy when i saw the pixes.........i only watched up when kaew nah mah went and crashed into the meeting w/achee/gege.........bon is freaken hottttt!!!!!

donna

sarNie Adult
man today's epi was too cute! she finally starting to soften towards him. it was so cute! but then that pita girl came and f'ed up everything! ugh she makes me mad. her dad threatened bon and now he has to marry that conniving b'. the one thing about poo that hasn't improved is her crying. man she suck at it. haha i can't wait to watch the next epi

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Man i know what u mean! its just like they are good together and then always the nang marn rai has to come in and ruin everything!!!!! I hope Bon doesn't marry that b**** though and I don't think he will. I think somehow, Poo's ex boyfriend will ruin it and i hope he does!!!!!!!!!

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Love it! Love it!! Really don't want to end!!!

Cute! cute! cute!! :drool: They kiss for real!!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
wow they keep kissing for real hehe they must not have trouble with it lol!!
look at their wedding, especially with the real kiss it looks like they are really marrying :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahhhhhhhh spoilers!! ahhaah lols.. yay their getting married!! noooooooooo i dont want it to end either!! wahhhhhhhhhh!! imma miss this lakorn!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes real kiss i think pu first neak youngest kiss for real the only good part is they doing it more real and not old generation :yahoo: