Yhark Jah Ruk Diew Jud Hai

donna

sarNie Adult
man its getting good. p'ek and his friend are trying to catch the girls lying. they trying to figure out how keo nah mah figures into all of this. its so funny that they can't tell that it her. her ex even noticed that she looks like the original her. haha

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn. It's so entertaining. It's so funny that her ex notices that it's her under that disguise yet bon doesn't! I love the second couple. They have pretty good chemistry. I love the twist about Poo's dad. He turned out to be the nang'rai's father, so that makes them half-sisters. I can't wait for more episodes.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
I JUST LOVE THE LAKORN TOO.. BEST PROFMANCE OF POO..THEY JUST SO FUNN AND CUTE...LOOKING
FORWARD FOR THE NEXT EP :yahoo:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: Who is the second pra aek? He is sooo cute and I love his voice when him and Rotmey were singing. He's so sexy! He looks the main character in Kala-Chai Chun Reur Plow video. OMG! I am loving this lakorn! Best of Poo's work! The casting is also good! The summary and plot is also good!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
2nd peak name is oun yes he has manly look my fave scene when he try to flirt and kiss the girl Muai

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I have to admit...Poo's acting has improved tremendously. I'm enjoying this lakorn very much. :)

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone knows who sings the opening song? i thought it sound like the second nang' ak but then again no....so can someone tell me

ChenrukNote

Goddess
this lakorn is my latest obsession, well not really an obsession but i love it its so cute and funny! i am always entertained when i watch it!!! :yahoo:

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
guys..does anyone have yesterday ep...
i've been waiting for it..
cant wait...
can someone plz upload it....thanks in advance

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
I have to admit that this is one of the best lakorns airing right now. At first I was reluctant to watch it because I wasn't so positive about the cast but i watched the first episode and i was gripped. They grabbed my attention so fast and I love comedy lakorns because it is cute with lots of good humor and you get to laugh alot. Go Poo and Bon! Yark Ja Ruk Deow Jud Hai is the best lakorn airing!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
love the scene where Muai and Decha where they were on his bed and he kiss her on the forehead i think t hey starting to have feelings i mean muai decha already did in episode 2 he like muai but i think s he like him in episode 6 starting too ever since he watch her at the hopstial

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching this lakorn and i love it. It's so entertaining to watch and always keeps me in tuned. I can't wait to see more. It's the best lakorn yet so far these couple months. Poo and Bon really make it enjoyable. :yahoo: :yahoo:

donna

sarNie Adult
man dat girl is something else! daycha asked her to be his gf and she was like hell no! so mean. he really likes her too. she still believe in the fortune teller mumbo jumbo thinking that bon is her soul mate. urgh stupid. feel so bad for daycha. he a lil hottie too. like the grunge look!

its funny how an ugle person like keonahma could get a response from someone. some cab driver tried to rape her and bon came in and saved her. how sweet! she moved into his house and is causing all sorts of trouble! so funny! there really isn't much going on with the "real" them. it shows more of bon with keonahma and the girl and daycha. i want to see some sweet scenes between the "real" them!

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
gosh i can't wait for the next episode it's so funny and cute all at once! poo and bon made this lakorn really cute. they are pretty good at doing this type of lakorn. at first i didn't really think poo was a great actress but after what she showed me in playing this lakorn so far ,she is pretty damn good. i guess u can't judge people too much especially when u dont' really know them too. it's just like me judging a book by it's cover before i even open it up and take the time to read it.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the preview for next week's episode and I tell it's going to be fun. It's when bon and poo gets abducted. Poo was still in keaw's disguise and one of the gunmen pulled on her hair and it came out. Bon was sort of on the ground and he looks up at poo just as her fake teeth fell right off after her hair..lol. I'll try to catch it live so you guys can see...lol.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Sounds pretty good for the next episodes. I enjoy Poo in here. She is just funny and love her in those disgues. Wonder what Bon will do or say when he finds out that Poo is the one being in the disgues as Kaew.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man lol poo is so cute heheh i loved her so much since sao noi takieng kaew 2 lol hehehe and i started this lakorn thanks to jae natty o__O lol and haha im loving it

maijune

SarNie Adult
i havn't start this lakorn yet...but afer hearing all this comments about this lakorn i might try epi 1 and see how it goes...it doesn't take long for me to figure out a good lakorn or not...just first epi then i'll know...