Yhark Jah Ruk Diew Jud Hai

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep hes ken's friend from saung rownirondon..i love his character in that lakorn..it made he like him even more..

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
bon is cute but im not sure if he ready to be pra eke. i think he should stick with supporting actor i like him better like that. i wish they change nang eke to nadia that be cute.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
hmm.. i think bon is cute looking.. his acting is not bad.. but he just doens't match being main pra'ek.. and poo. i like her too, just hoping that her acting seems alot better..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
OOOOO i can't wait to watch this one because it's Bon!!! I fell for him since Sane Nang Sin. I love his character in that one. I don't mind Poo, her acting is improving. Poo was good in 99 Wan Chan Tee Ruk Ter.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
one day, poo might become a top n'ek even though her acting is not good.. but yeah.. bon and poo make an okay couple... yet not the best..

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Awww how cute.. I love Bon since the lakorn he made with Aump and also with Nadia HAHALOL. That was cute.. so finally he gets to play p’ke.. usually I always see him as the second main guy HAHA.. how cute.. and I like Poo.. I hope her acting improve.. but she still HOT

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmmm, this girl cant act.... She s been in a lot of series, but she's not improved..... She is pretty but she doesnt have the ability to be N'ek...... Totally not her fan....

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yes i heard this lakorn gonna after Aum/Cee im so excited. I think Bon is hot but i thought they call him Ball for his nicknamed I really did like him wit Nadia they were so kyote

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree with someone up there. This actor shouldn't be played the leading actor but supporting actor. His acting wasn't and isn't great. And he doesn't have the pr'eng's look.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The teaser for this lakorn looks good and I am going to watch this lakorn regardless of how Poo or Ball looks. Honestly, there r is going to b criticisms on both Poo and Ball's part but I think they have room for improvement and I will like to see them improve. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
poo is a cutie and sexy babe at a young age wanna see her with cee too oh yea i think its bon and her caause i saw the preview of this lakorn and bon was the peak and poo was in a white wedding dress :)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok i watch da preview after pinmook they showed da preview it looks pretty good one lakorn im waiting 2 watch. Also i think Ball hot

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see this lakorn...Saw the preview of this lakorn and it look so cutie and good...Poo & Bon look so cutie.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Not sure but is this the lakorn where they are in the countryside? I saw a commercial of Poo in the country it's recent? Sorry haven't been around...

Asking because I want to watch that one...I like Poo she's one of the youngester that I like :)