Yaya Urassaya & Nadech Kugimiya (PUANDERNTANG vol. 35 no. 408 December 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Falada said:
Thanks, Maiko! :D Love Yadech! <3

Aw, you're welcome, sweet Falada! :kiss: I'm happy you love their pictures! :grouphug: Yep, I know you how much you love them! :lol: Another beautiful Yadech photo shoot! :blush: Nadech's hairstyle is a little funky, but haha, he still looks good in most of the pictures. Yaya is a beauty like always! ^_^

Oh, I also added more pictures and new credits. :) Tried to put them in order...not too successful though. >_< :lolyup:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi maiko tyvm posting these beautiful yadechs pics, so gorgeous n perfectly matched they're ! i love them to bits, ty maiko!

AikOm^_^

RukTurMotJai said:
Yadech is so perfect <3

I know I've enjoyed all their photo shoots, even the weird ones. :lolyup: Even though all their couple pictures are all so beautiful, my favorites are the first two pictures! Love their simple attire, and plus, they're wearing purple and blue! One of my favorite couple colors (I dislike the pink - blue combination hehe. Blue - purple FTW! xD And green - pink! :wub:) Yaya looks flawless! :blush: Nadech can use a different hairstyle, but he's still ok, just because he's with Yaya. :lol:

keylargo said:
Hi maiko tyvm posting these beautiful yadechs pics, so gorgeous n perfectly matched they're ! i love them to bits, ty maiko!

Aw, you're welcome, dear Keylargo!!! :kiss: :grouphug: I'm happy you love their beautiful pictures! :clap: I'm sure we'll get to see more of them in future photo shoots! :woot: One of their best photo shoots ever! But then again...all their photo shoots are gorgeous! :loool:

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
It looks like they're having so much fun! LOL.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This is toooo cute! I love it but one thing I didn't like was...Nadech's pants! It's quite too long and big. Hmm. 555 Thanks! 

AikOm^_^

ImQueen said:
It looks like they're having so much fun! LOL.

I would, too, if I were there! :woot:

roselovesice said:
This is toooo cute! I love it but one thing I didn't like was...Nadech's pants! It's quite too long and big. Hmm. 555 Thanks! 

Haha, they are a little bit too long, but at least they aren't skinny jeans. :D In fact, I actually love them! :wub: You're welcome, Rose! :grouphug:

thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
Gorgeous photos!

They are, aren't they? :wub:

AikOm^_^

m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you! I love all their pictures. Hopefully they will be feature in many more magazines :)

I don't think we've seen the last of Yadech in magazines... :loool: For sure, they'll be featured in many more photo shoots in the future! :lolyup: You're welcome for the pictures! ^_^

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. One of the few photoshoot wardrobe that actually has regular, not overboard clothes. I like this photo shoot. Wahhh!! Nadech and Yaya are such an adorable couple!! ♡Yadech♡ I like the first and second picture best.

AikOm^_^

maiKair said:
Wow. One of the few photoshoot wardrobe that actually has regular, not overboard clothes. I like this photo shoot. Wahhh!! Nadech and Yaya are such an adorable couple!! ♡Yadech♡ I like the first and second picture best.

Same here, MaiKair! My favorites are the first two pictures, too! :highfive:

AikOm^_^

Added one more picture: the solo picture of Yaya in the flower field, directly below Nadech's solo picture in the field. :lol: Oh, one more credit, too. Magazinedee. :wink:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Love the 1st, 4th and 6th pics, the rest im not too fond of, js cant pinpoint what it is and why. i think cos of na's hairstyle or he js looks too photoshopped in some. These pics are in taken in germany right? It js doesnt give out the classic look like the Italy photoshoot collections hehe

thanks for the pics maiko, really appreciate it na!! :)

AikOm^_^

bubbles8 said:
Love the 1st, 4th and 6th pics, the rest im not too fond of, js cant pinpoint what it is and why. i think cos of na's hairstyle or he js looks too photoshopped in some. These pics are in taken in germany right? It js doesnt give out the classic look like the Italy photoshoot collections hehe

thanks for the pics maiko, really appreciate it na!! :)

Yep, they went to Germany for this photo shoot. ^_^ I like your picture choices! :thumbsup: Haha, I'm not fond of Nadech's hairstyle, either. At least his smile is charming. :D You're welcome for the pictures, dear Bubbles8! :kiss: :grouphug:

aymieluvsyu637 said:
YAY, team Yadech.. they're soo natural posing with each other <3

I know; I think they're used to each other by now. :lolyup: Most of the poses are very natural. :thumbup: