Yaya Urassaya & Nadech Kugimiya (PUANDERNTANG vol. 35 no. 408 December 2013)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
and there is yet two more mags of them coming this month, I think  :dance2:
They look so gorgeous, so perfect! Beautiful scenery and beautiful people  :heart:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
awesomedua said:
Yadech is perfect! As always ~ :dance1:

:lolyup:

thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
Yaya looks absolutely stunning in the photo in the lavender field!

Oh, I thought she looks even more stunning with her hair down in the photos with Nadech. :spin:

queenyeon said:
and there is yet two more mags of them coming this month, I think  :dance2:
They look so gorgeous, so perfect! Beautiful scenery and beautiful people  :heart:

Oh, goodie! Two more photo shoots of them! :clap: I agree, Queenyeon; they both look perfect here...except for Nadech's hairstyle though. :coverlaf:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I hardly browse around the forum beside RS thread and FF. But today I'm here at the pic gallery and I love all the pic of Yadech from the mag.

Thank you na Maiko for sharing this with us. Iits the last month of the yr and I guess they same the best for last. We have like four mag of Yadech out this month.... Yay yay

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
MrsChum said:
I hardly browse around the forum beside RS thread and FF. But today I'm here at the pic gallery and I love all the pic of Yadech from the mag.

Thank you na Maiko for sharing this with us. Iits the last month of the yr and I guess they same the best for last. We have like four mag of Yadech out this month.... Yay yay

Aw, you're welcome, MrsChum!!! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: I'm happy you're enjoying all their photo shoots like I am. :lol: :highfive: Hmm, four magazines featuring Yadech? :eek: Let's see, there's this one, Volume, Image, and oh! Kwanruen! Haha! Four rite there! :clap: