Yaya Urassaya&Margie Rasri (SARANAEDARA Vol.3 no.52 May 2013)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah da 4hjhkk girls have all grow up...beauty in their own way...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Awh, both Yaya and Margie are cute together. Margie kind of looks like Mo Monchanok on the cover (lol, they even have similar hairstyles). But of course, I find Margie far more beautiful and cuter. :D Aw, Chalida and Kim are elegant while Yaya and Margie are casual for the inside pictures. Margie and Chakrit are hot, hot, hawt! :spicy:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, both Yaya and Margie are cute together. Margie kind of looks like Mo Monchanok on the cover (lol, they even have similar hairstyles). But of course, I find Margie far more beautiful and cuter. :D Aw, Chalida and Kim are elegant while Yaya and Margie are casual for the inside pictures. Margie and Chakrit are hot, hot, hawt! :spicy:
On Margie and Mo. Margie has a cuteness and Mo has the sexiness. They both are really great actresses. :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Bieluvr said:
On Margie and Mo. Margie has a cuteness and Mo has the sexiness. They both are really great actresses. :p

Huh? Lol, sounds like it's the other way around for me. xD I have yet to see a sexy side to Mo. But that's probably because I haven't watched her first two lakorns haha. As much as I like Margie and am biased towards her, I think she and Mo still need improvement in a lot of areas. :wink: