Yaya Urassaya & Aum Atichart (SARANAEDARA vol. 2 no. 49 April 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Awh, they're adorable together! xD :wub: Yet, so far, Yaya seems to have more chemistry with Num in Maya Tawan. :lol2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
At least she's proved that she can act with someone other than her sweety Nadech, and Nadech has already proven when he paired with Kim, now i think i like Nadech with Kim more than with Yaya. Yaya and Aum look so cute together. I also think that Num is starting off with Yaya pretty well, but he's going to be so bad later on. :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Bieluvr said:
At least she's proved that she can act with someone other than her sweety Nadech, and Nadech has already proven when he paired with Kim, now i think i like Nadech with Kim more than with Yaya. Yaya and Aum look so cute together. I also think that Num is starting off with Yaya pretty well, but he's going to be so bad later on. :p

Lol, I do personally find that Nadech and Kim match each other more in terms of looks, yet Nadech and Yaya are cuter. They're cute while Nadech and Kim are hawt. xD I actually like Yadech just a little more, but strangely, I don't really feel their on screen chemistry. :no: :scratchhead2: It's really weird...they're more compatible off screen for me hehehe! Chemistry-wise, I can't say anything about Kimberly and Nadech, but they do look good together. :yes:

That's how I feel about Num and Yaya's budding - er, relationship in Maya Tawan. It will hurt to see him being evil later on to Aum, and even Yaya, but I know I would love to see the jealousy scenes. :yahoo: I'm going to enjoy his nice guy picture while it lasts. :D That dog snarling at Num in episode 2 is too obvious of a sign that Num's not as nice and sweet as he appears hah! Stinking, smart dog. -_-

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
They are really cute in this pic and i am loving Yaya and Aum together. They have surprised me in Maya Tawan , I actually like their chemistry specially when they argue lol. Cannot wait for things to get sweeter between the both of them :D