Yaya,Ploy,Aff,Chompoo - Black

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they are so beautiful and gorgeous naruk mak and they are like a bunches of 4 sisters :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

123yanis

sarNie Egg
they make ploy's chest too big/wide that it doesn't match the others..lol..but stull freakin pretty!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Isn't the three Ploy, Chompoo and Aff will star in "Sam Bai Thoa" as sisters in 2012.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ploy's pink pad bras are so damn low....u could see her boobs if they were there. she's such a scandal. lol
araya looks so ugly...shouldnt have been in there. aff was okay. yaya so so

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yep ja for 2012 3 khun pen pee/nong kun and aff she's playing the youngest the oldest is ploy and chomp is the middle
holy sh*t! wow. that's shocking and nice to hear. even ploy is most scandalous, she is truly the sexiest and hottest. she's beautiful and not as fake. lol
chom looks depressed and annoying. aff is fine.

i can't wait for their sisterhood in 2012! i will watch for ploy and a bit of aff. lol no for chomp. i would totally skip if it was chom in the lakorn. but now im rooting for ploy; sexy beast! LOL

anyways, how are the pa'ek???? will there be three guys? or just one for them to fight over? lol and who could it be? ken? dome? rome? lol