Yaya, Nadech, Aum, & Weir (OOPS! vol. 8 no. 192 October 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Everyone's looking good! :) I like Aum's dress more, but love the color of Yaya's dress!

Credits to maxzkazeen @ Picpost.postjung.com for the two pictures thus far.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Everyone looks so good :D They're all such beautiful people, ohmy! I'm adoring the girls' dresses.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I used to think that Aum and Min looked alike and even got them mixed up sometimes, but now I don't see the resemblance anymore because Aum is so much more beautiful than Min.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Agreed ! Not the best cover however I do love the fact that both couples are doing similar face expression. Yadech doing the smiling while weir and aum are semi fierce lol

Haahhaah nadech knows how to make us crack up Haahahah just too cute !

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Updated.

While it's interesting to see Aum with Nadech and Yaya with Weir, I kind of wish Yadech were with each other and Aum was with Weir. Still, the inside pictures are gorgeous. Everyone looked really nice! :thumbsup: Yay looks amazing in the white dress!

babie_sara said:
Lol for a moment there I thought that Aum P was Mint N
Hahaha, they do resemble each other, don't they? xD

fun

Expired Sarnie

This one is so awkward. Nadech seems so stiff.

LOL someone is mad. Haha cute.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

LOL Nadech! Busted! Snacking in the middle of photoshoot! How can you acquire those six packs abs then?

cr. as tagged

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yaya is looking really pretty in this shoot. I like her in the white dress. So pretty and almost angelic looking. haha

somp9

sarNie Adult
I want to buy this magazine when it out on ethaicd. it's funny Nadech take a picture for Yaya & Weir.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
oMGOSH SMOKKING HOT!!

love that picture with yaya and vier...very relaxing...knew nadech would take a pretty picture of her. LOL