YAY SARNWORLDS BACK!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OMG!!! i thot it was only me who couldn't access sarnworld...i was getting scared....lol

but hey, how come the links such as:

Sarnworld>Entertainment> ...... are looking kinda weird... ???

for example when i go to a thread, the home page link isnt there??
just click on that sawan bieng banner on the top of the page to go to home

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh... I missed SW sooooooooooooo much!!!! Thanks to all that helped to bring it back to life!!

I hope I don't have a virus. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary yet (and sorry, I've been a IE user for a long time, but will switch over to Firefox for SW. Anything to keep SW alive!!!! :) )

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
thanks goodness....i thought something bad had happen....i had alway used firefox....so when i had problem getting to the forum i thought it was my computer or zonealarm.....since this whole pass week i had some problem getting on the internet with zonealarm turn on.....finally had that fix.... =)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^ same here starry hehehe wooo hooo very glad SW is bak up man i thought i was gona die lmao but now i have firefox so its all good woooo

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Lol yw Maya :p lol and girl I wasn't even bored out of my mind I was bored off the computer! I didn't even wanna come near it and everytime I did I kept going to sarNworld lol

LMAO! me and u spazzing honey ahhaha ur not alone on that hahaha man these past couple nights wen the it was "wish time" as in 11:11 or w/e i was all like I WISH SW IS BAK UP and WOO HOO thank gawd now it is hahahahha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm i have had firefox for a while..but never really used it..but it works good for sw now..except for when i dl stuff..it is hecka slow..and the setting was so different gosh i couldnt stand it..

hmmm my reg IE was fine..it didnt ask me if i need to dl that trojan thing..gosh i hope its ok!!!! now that i mention it..

peaches so mcafee doesnt work with firefox cause i have that thru my comcast acct too!

let me know k..making me worry too now..lol

gosh talk bout withdrawal..the site was never turned off or closed on my computer...i was only hitting the refresh button..only to see the ips *or whatever that code was lol* error message..and the sad look i gave after i see it... :(

i was still on the computer trying to catch up on other stuff...but knowing me..i never got much done.. <_<

i was so HAPPY when i got the txt from krystal!! i literally jump for joy!!

my firefox doesn't seem to stop it. when i got it, i was using firefox. did i screw up my settings or something? AVG removed everything though.

right now, i have javascript disabled. it's kind of a hassle to close SW and go to sendspace (need to re-enable javascript when i go there).

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK what is wrong with the site again? I got kicked out awhile ago and can't come back in, the page won't open.
And now I got this error message (IPB WARNING [2] fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to sarnworld.com:8000 (Connection refused) (Line: 49 of /sources/action_public/BouncyBootlegsMods/BouncyRadioCenter/Ultra/radiostats_functions.php)

darvil

sarNie Adult
thats nothing.

I was restarting the machine to change the password ;)

I just had to start up the radio to get rid of that error.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OKAY...I'm currently using FIREFOX 3, i think, and it keeps saying WARNING REPORTED ATTACK, how can i get rid of that? cuz everywhere i go on SW, it shows that, n i always have to clik IGNORE THIS WARNING

*EDIT*
NVM, i already fixed it...