yard's hospitalize

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope she gets better soon!! :( ..shes overworking..having one lakorn after another..she needs a break

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Hope Yardthip will feel better soon. Goodness sake, Yardthip still looks good even when she's sick. Thanks for sharing the news, Tinah.

racer027

sarNie Egg
mann alot of thai stars work too much!!! when they work too much they end up in the hospital. they work n they get no rest. they should be able to hav vacation not jus work,work.work and work. i kno they love their job but they do need to rest. all i hav to say is stay healthy and take care of urself so u wont end up in the hospital. and this is for all the thai stars that work their as* off. i love every thai star that makes lakorn for us people to watch. wow i talk alot. i thought i only wrote one sentence n it turns out to be a paragraph.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
racer027 said:
mann alot of thai stars work too much!!! when they work too much they end up in the hospital. they work n they get no rest. they should be able to hav vacation not jus work,work.work and work. i kno they love their job but they do need to rest. all i hav to say is stay healthy and take care of urself so u wont end up in the hospital. and this is for all the thai stars that work their as* off. i love every thai star that makes lakorn for us people to watch. wow i talk alot. i thought i only wrote one sentence n it turns out to be a paragraph.
[post="148503"][/post]​
I agree with you on that! People do need their rest you know, and it seems that only thai stars work their butt off! I mean, americans work hard too...but they get effecient rest you know! soo yeah, i enjoy the lakorns, but i hope that they do get their rest too so they can make more lakorns for us to watch! hehe

calla

sarNie Adult
yard working and schooling at the same time. well, if i were her who still has school.....i would just eccepted 1 lakorn per year.
let see.......yard has like 4-5 lakorns aired already......i mean just this year.

sunisa

poor yard...she look very sick.hope she'll feel better soon.she realy does need a break.good luck to her.