yard, aum, may

tinah

sarNie Coma
can someone translate it please!
ดาราชั้นดี ต้อง 'เสรีรัก'

“คนเจ้าชู้” สนใจ “ไฟกะพริบ” มากกว่า “แสงริบหรี่”...คนที่ “ดีเกินไป” มัก “ขายไม่ออก” เพราะ “NO PROMOTION”-โลกทั้งโลก เป็นเช่นนั้น...ดาราชั้นดี ต้อง “เสรีรัก” จัก “ก้าวหน้าในอาชีพนิรันดร์กาล!”

ไม่มี “ข่าว” ก็ไม่มี “ข้าว” จะ กรอกหม้อ...ดารา ก็เหมือนกัน “ไม่มีงาน” ทุกอย่างก็ จบเห่ การ “ทำตัวให้เป็นข่าว” แบบ “รักรายวัน” มันเป็น “กระแส” ที่ คนอยากรู้ คนมีชื่อเสียงเพียง “พลิกกาย”...จะกลายเป็น ข่าว-เล่าลือนาน!

ลองพิสูจน์ดูก็ได้...ใบไม้ “ไม่พลิ้วไหว” คนนึกว่า “ยืนต้นตาย” เพราะ เงียบสงบ... “สึนามิ” มาลูกเดียว คนเจี๊ยวจ๊าวไปทั้งโลก ดาราก็เหมือนกัน... “ไม่ขยันเป็นข่าว” มีสิทธิ์ “เน่า” เพราะ “ถูกแซง”!

ดาราหญิง-ชายหลายคน บางทีก็ “หลงทาง” อย่างไม่น่า อโหสิ...มัวแต่มั่ว “เสรีรัก” จนเกินไป-กลายเป็น “ข่าว” ไม่ว่าง เว้น...เข้าตำรา “รักมา-งานไม่มี” อย่างนี้เรียกว่า “เปลืองตัว!”

ต้อง “สร้างจุดขาย” กันอย่าง ไร? จึงได้รับ “ความสำเร็จอย่างท่วมท้น”...ต้องดู “กระแส” และ “ตลาด” ให้แม่นยำแล้ว “ลงมือทำ” ให้ ตรงจุด...วิธี “หลงเป็นพักๆ รักเป็นเทอมๆ” เป็นวิธีที่ดีมาก “เปลี่ยนรักบ่อย มีข่าวบ่อย”-พวก “รักเดียวจนขาดใจ” ไม่มีอะไรให้ “เมาท์” เลย!

ดู “ชาคริต แย้มนาม” เป็นตัวอย่าง...เส้นทางรักของเขา “ยาวรอบโลก” ได้หลายรอบ...นักข่าวทุกสำนักมือแทบหักเพราะ “จดรายชื่อผู้หญิง” เขาทำท่าว่า “รักจริง” แต่ “รักจริง เลิกจัง” ทั้งนั้นเลย!

“ม้าพยศ” เมื่อ “หมดไฟ” ก็ “ไม่ อยากวิ่ง”...เขาพบ “จั๊กจั่น” ไม่กี่สัปดาห์ก็ แจกแหวนหมั้น ทำให้วงการตื่นตระหนก หลังจากเป็นข่าวครึกโครมมาพอสมควร ตอนนี้ “ชาคริต” ไม่มีอะไรให้กล่าวขวัญเหมือนวันวานแล้ว ไม่ได้ “ยุให้เลิกกัน” แต่ “ราชันย์เสรีรัก” ปิดเทอมเร็ว!

“ศรราม” กับ “นุ้ย-สุจิรา” คบกันมา 5 ปีแล้ว...บางทีก็มี “แผ่ว” แต่ “เป็นข่าวฮอต” ตลอดศก, เมย์-พิชญ์นาฏ ครองแชมป์ “รักเสรี” ที่ผู้ชายต่างใฝ่ฝัน แต่ นางเอก ที่ “รักสนั่น” มีแฟนเหนือชั้น คือ “หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล”

อั้ม-พัชราภา ไม่ปล่อยให้ใครแซงขึ้นหน้าเรื่อง “ราชินีอึ๋ม”...เธอ “เซ็กซี่” ทุกที่ที่ปรากฏ ผลงานจึงไม่ “หด” ไปจากจอ!

ทาทา ยัง ยัง ขยัน สรรค์สร้างสุข ทุกชุดที่ออกมา “แฟนทาทา” ไม่ผิดหวังอย่างเด็ดขาด, “การตลาด” ของเธอถือเป็น “โกอินเตอร์” ขนานแท้ ตราบใดที่ใครมี “เสรีรัก”-“คนพูดถึงมาก” แสดงว่า “หากินสบาย!”.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I'm not sure what site this is from but the article actually is short gossip news about various stars...like for example they mention Yardthip, Aum P., Chakrit Y., Num Sornram, Nui Sujira, Tata Young...and many more...

I think one of the term they use is "If there's no news then there's no rice in the Pot" or something like that...it's just juicy gossip on some daras...it's pretty short....but some are interesting lol...sorry can't translate cuz I can't make out what is stated in complete thought...

souchitapower

sarNie Egg
hmmmm...interesting eh'

I think what they're trying to say is that...for a star to always have work coming..or to "have rice in the pot"...or...to be somewhere around the center of attention...they have put themselves in news..or makes news? lol, i'm bad at translating. But I hope u guys know what I mean. Hehehe

For example, "no news, no rice in the pot" same for the celebrities... "if there's no work, then basicly your career is over."...wanna stay in biz, gotta learn how to keep promoting yourself" like...“รักรายวัน” or the "a lover a day" method.

Many famous celebs just had to “พลิกกาย” or "move their body a bit" and it can be the talk of town for a long while.

Or you can take it this way...if the trees on a tree doesn't move, ppl would think it's dead, cuz there's nothing intersting about it....but if only one big tsunami comes, it becomes world news....same goes to celebs, if u don't promote yourself, then there's a chance to be rotten cuz other celebs will overtake or pass u up.

Sometimes both male and female celebs are "lost" in an unforgiven way because they are busy with “เสรีรัก” or "freedom of love"...meaning...perhaps they are sleeping around with too much ppl that it turns into daily bad news...which would be in the bad category of "too much love, no work"...in that case then it's just “เปลืองตัว!” or "wasting your body".

So which way is the best method of promotion?...you have to look at the market and ppl's interest....get the right target, start to aim, and go at it perfectly well....promote yourself every so often, keep your love news by "terms" or "semesters"...sounds like a good method....the ones that change lovers too often or have one true love is kind of too boring and the critics don't have much to say about it.

Chakrit is a good example...his passage of love can go around the world in many rounds....reporters from many sources are about breaking their fingers just jotting down the long list of Chakrit's girls....because it seems like "he loves her" but then boom!! it's over.

Chakrit met Jakajan for a few weeks and next thing they're engaged, shocking everyone in the entertainment biz.....after a while, Chakrit doesn't have much to say like the other days....ไม่ได้ “ยุให้เลิกกัน” แต่ “ราชันย์เสรีรัก” ปิดเทอมเร็ว! (I don't really get this part but, I'll try) "he doesn't stay to leave, but it's freedom of love...school's over early".

As for Sornram and Nui Sujira, they're been dating for 5 years already...and their news are sometimes soft but sometimes HOT. As for May(in the pic above) she has crowned champ for "freedom of love" as of the kind of girl guys would dream for....but the nang 'ek of "rumbling love" with a "high rank boyfriend" is Yardthip.

Aum Patcharapa wouldn't let anyone pass her up....she's the "Queen of Sexiness"...she's sexy everywhere she goes....so her work wouldn't disappear from the screens.

Tata Young diligently making happiness with every album, surely her boyfriend would not be disappointed at all....her level of marketing is considered international....

So as long as u have “เสรีรัก” or "freedom of love" - be the talk of town, and u will always be in business or will always be able to support yourself.

Wow, I didn't think that I would finish translating this, but I finally did!! Some of the translations might not be accurate, plz don't bite me for it LOL cuz I'm not that educated. HEHE :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow...thanks for the translation.

well....sounds like a good formula to fame. I better go get started. hahah...i wish.

Saifah

bite me x___
thanks for translating... gosh, p'aum dont want anyone to pass her?? isnt that kinda selfish?

sulad

sarNie Adult
Wow! Interesting article! Thank you souchitapower! :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
heyy...this is totally off topic so im sorry but here goes. I never knew that Chakrit went girl to girl like that. Anyone care to update me on who alll the girls have been so far? And even better....any pictures?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did they mention Mo and Noon in this artle too? I think they should be on the list too....because they also did post very sexy on some of their mags...expecially Mo...she's another Aum...but I think in real life...Mo's a tom boy..according to Vee...in one of his blooper scenes.