yang brothers... which one u like.... tub or sue????

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaaha.. i'll be nice then.. SUE YANG. LOL...

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
Sue's the one who got all the songs in that Yang Brother cd isnt he? :unsure: ...If so.... bleh... I'm tired of lookin @ him.

Tub's hotter and better to listen to. XD

becki

sarNie Hatchling
He was in Mua Lee's movie Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo and played as Nkauj Hli's bf who waited over five years for her to return home....
i havent see that movie.... i heard about it tho... anyways can anyone juz post a pic... if not it kool....

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Since I'm a guy, I'll just comment on their musics lol. First of all none of the yang brothers can sing. Come on tell the truth guys, they can't sing. I mean are they mumbling or whispering when they sing?? Their voice isn't that bad compare to most of the other ones out there, but they need to sing not mumble or whisper. They need to bring more energy into their songs and more passion.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you. They have the looks, but their voices are bad, not the worse, but just bad. Tub needs to come up with an album that does not based on his movies, simply record for young ladies, tsis txhob hais txog kev sib nrauj, ua niam txiv, sib deev. I don't like Tub's kind of songs. I agree with you, they need to bring more energy into their songs. I'm not married, so I don't like songs about txij nkawm lub neej.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you. They have the looks, but their voices are bad, not the worse, but just bad. Tub needs to come up with an album that does not based on his movies, simply record for young ladies, tsis txhob hais txog kev sib nrauj, ua niam txiv, sib deev. I don't like Tub's kind of songs. I agree with you, they need to bring more energy into their songs. I'm not married, so I don't like songs about txij nkawm lub neej.
well yea i agree w/ ya... but... not to b mean.... call to the production n let them knoe wat u wanna.. cause it not tub yaj who wanna to sing the songs the production juz give it to him to sing it... so yea... sorry it doesnt make since... but hope u get wat i mean....:) :D

danger

sarNie Hatchling
well yea i agree w/ ya... but... not to b mean.... call to the production n let them knoe wat u wanna.. cause it not tub yaj who wanna to sing the songs the production juz give it to him to sing it... so yea... sorry it doesnt make since... but hope u get wat i mean....:) :D
I don't mind calling, but I think I'll just probably get bitched at..lol. Also one problem is that Hmong people doesn't take criticism too well, so I think it'll just be a waste of time. For example, when one person critics about a certain artist, people start saying "oh stfu, I don't see you doing it" lol see wat i mean. Not to brag, but I know I can do better than most of the artists out there. :D A lot of people can!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
tub yaj and his brother is annoying. i hate the way they make movies and keep crying like someone shot something up their ass.. like wtf? stop crying.. its not that serious..

that's not good acting to me... more like old ass cry babies...

eww...

but the way they both talk is soo.. gosh.. iono how to explain it.. gives me the chills how they keep wanting to sound all nice and gentle.. that's so girly...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
oh my god!!!!!! i hate Tub Yaj brother!!!!!!!!! Sue Yaj. He copy too much from Tub Yaj and i hate it a lot and yeah it very annoying. If I would to choose them then I would pick Tub Yaj and not his brother Sue Yaj because he copy too much from Tub Yaj and it very annoying. ahhh!!!!!!!!!! hate them a lot but they can act but they are annoying but Sue Yaj annoy me the most