Yam

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i was looking for the mv that yam was in where she was having problems with her boyfriend and the main guy have like chinese/korean hair with a flute. It is basically where yam tries to suicide or hang herself in her room but the main guy saw and went to help her. They became close, i would say then while walking, her boyfriend came and they drove off leaving the main guy but while inside the car, she thinks back the main guy and got out of the car and went looking for the main guy. the main guy have long hair like the chinese/korean style and have a flute with him. i want to watch and listen to this song in youtube but i forgot who posted it up. if anyone have any information, please let me know. thanks very much.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Hey Ponglover, here's the mv you're looking for.

Song title is Goon Jae Cheewit Kem Tit Hua Jai by Ying Thitikarn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fciEP2t4Wc

MV Credit:accelan

I got to say, it's a very sad mv. I've cried when I first watched it, towards the end of the mv tho. Lol. The song is awesome. I love Ying's songs! Hope you do enjoy the song and the mv na.

cecilia

Staff member
awe, i didn't see this mv. Yam is so BEAUTIFUL
Lookhai guy looks cute here b/c he was not overshadow by anyone ^^
thanks na kha.

fanny

sarNie Adult
just wanna let everyone know that he is luhai from janie and rome's lakorn. he's name is yong