who looks better?

• yam

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • au

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

yak

sarNie Adult
OMG... I THINK THEY'RE BOTH ARE.... SO, THIS IS REALLY HARD FOR MEH TO VOTE ON.. ILL PASS, BUT IF I CAN VOTE BOTH... I WILL.. LOL..

val

sarNie Adult
both yam and au are pretty...but i'll go with Yam...she made a cute couple with phone :wub:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i personally love yam, she is my fav boran nangak but i do think au is pretty, but i just love yam!!! :yahoo:

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
they both look similar, could have be twin...have the same face figure...but i vote for au because she looks cuter in the picture that has been posted and share with everyone....

nolee

sarNie Adult
i never liked yam for some reason.. something about her always annoyed me. i cant put my finger on it but i try so hard to like her but it dont work LOL. but i voted for yam because i think shes prettier than au cause au got these evil lookin eyes.

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Yam looks cute, but I never liked her in any of the boran movies I saw her in. She always looked too childish.
I don't really know which girl is prettier in modern clothing, but to me, Au looks way more beautiful when dressed in boran clothing. I first saw her in Yord Praklin, and in my opinion, she's the prettiest current boran lakorn nang 'ek.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
they both are cute but i like yam more. i donno mayber something about au that i dont really like...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I think that they both are pretty..My opinion, I think Yam doesn't look good in boran clothes because of her fascial features. Like when she wears the crown (or what u call it, the thing on the head) it doesn't fit her. Her face is too round, like Sharona said she looks like a child. She looks like a femine dude. And is it just me or is it when I first saw Yam, I thought she was related to the guy that played in KaewNahMah. They sure look alike. Anyways back to the topic, Yam fits more in a modern clothes. But Au in the other hand, fits with the boran clothes and crown jewels, because she has a sorta like a long face.