CREDIT::Yammy IG
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I believe the guys name is Aum. But yes, congrats to them both. Yam has been in boran lakorns ever since I can remember. ​
Specially in thep sarm rudoo with Phone <3 ​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Congrats to Yammy :D, She's still such a beauty <3  Congrats to the two, I wish them plenty of happiness and love.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos by Coffeeto Photography
<3 more photos of their lovely wedding <3​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Whoa, the style is so grand and luxury. What a girl could ever wish for... *sigh*. So nice. And congratulation Yam! (Although you won't ever see this post...)  

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The one and only actress who had the most impact on me growing up. She still looks she's in her early 20s.

She actually changed her first name two times prior to te marriage. It's no longer Rungrada.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh thanks. What's her name now? lol It's hard to keep track of these stars and their name changing. XD

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
There are also other stars who keep changing their names? Lol. I thought it was only Yam. Then again I don't follow many celebrities. Her first name is currently Tamolpan. But who knows. Maybe she'll change it again in the future. HAHAHAHAHA.

Here is her thai wiki. I actually don't like this photo of her. But I keep forgetting to change it. Hahahahhaha.

http://th.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A8%E0%B9%8C

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ That's her new name?  Hmm, I probably won't remember it anytime soon.  And yes, there are quite a few daras who change their names once or twice.. or maybe even more.  Best Aticha <--- she changed her name too...

Oh Mint, change that picture on the Thai wiki please.. I'm not fond of it either lol.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I only know the boran lakorn stars. lOl 

Au changed her name to Minlada 
and Kartoon Kanokwan changed her name to Cartoon Ngamsapmanee (something like that)
and Lek changed his name to something else too...not sure what it was...lol

too many name changes...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah. That is a lot of name changes. I had no idea. Lol. I guess they wanted to change their luck or something.

aikoden said:
^ That's her new name? Hmm, I probably won't remember it anytime soon.

Oh Mint, change that picture on the Thai wiki please.. I'm not fond of it either lol.
I didn't commit it to memory either, which is why I had to google her thai wiki again. Then I realized she not only changed her first name but also her last name even prior to the marriage. Oh well. To me, she will always be Siriwattana Benjamatikul. Lol.

If pyjclub forum was still opened I'd probably find better selections of her pics. It's a shame all that work put into the different web boards and forums are gone now. I remember there were so many galleries and pictures.

I think just last month or so, phone and james were at a reunion with pyjclub. It's been practically 11 years!! Yam couldn't make it but she sent her love.

Which reminds me that Phone has his picture with Yam as his profile picture for about 6 months now. LOL. Based on his Instagram photos, I think tep sarm rudoo was his pride and joy and he basically acknowledges Yam as his koo kwan nang aek.