Yam+Phone Dating!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to break it to everyone. The new's isn't true. I just read the actual article and the Starnews magazine are so stupid. They don't even have there info right. They said Phone and Yam's lakorn "Mae Krua Hua Hed" was "Krorb Krua Hua Hed" and that Gomin is on air right now. Come on! How stupid can they be?! If there trying to make news then they need to get there info straight before publishing the article.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though they got the wrong info.about their la korns. but they took a pix of them together. so it gotta mean something. if 2 people didn't have something going on they wouldn't go out together. and from their face expression it shows. Phone act like nothing happen and Yam smile, there is something there. but i agree they should take the pix when they hold hands it would confirm they are dating. but i think it's true they are dating, they are close and have been teasing eachother for a long time. and from Yam's latest birthday party, the pixs show they are closer than ever. they both hold hands cutting a cake. Anyways so happy for them. they make the cutest couple. and hope they get to play a new la korn together soon.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Just to break it to everyone. The new's isn't true. I just read the actual article and the Starnews magazine are so stupid. They don't even have there info right. They said Phone and Yam's lakorn "Mae Krua Hua Hed" was "Krorb Krua Hua Hed" and that Gomin is on air right now. Come on! How stupid can they be?! If there trying to make news then they need to get there info straight before publishing the article.
[post="10661"][/post]​
*wahhh!!!!!!!!!* :(

S

sunflower

i just watched the chai badin show with phone&yam and the directors and producers as the guest... it was cute! phone&yam are so quiet! and it was funny how they did that skit on stage! phone and yam were the king and queen... i think mum jokmok was at a loss of words so he was like go sit with your 'fan' (boyfriend to yam...lol... and someone said 'pra sawa mee'.... and tang was the person that tells the future... and he was telling them what yam's dream meant... he was telling phone that the way to prevent bad things from happening was to give yam to him! and phone got up like he was gonna beat tang up! lol... that was cute! :lol: yam can speak in those boran type pretty good, where as phone was struggling with words! lol... it was so cute!!!!!!! i just wished the show was longer! :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
i just watched the chai badin show with phone&yam and the directors and producers as the guest... it was cute! phone&yam are so quiet! and it was funny how they did that skit on stage! phone and yam were the king and queen... i think mum jokmok was at a loss of words so he was like go sit with your 'fan' (boyfriend to yam...lol... and someone said 'pra sawa mee'.... and tang was the person that tells the future... and he was telling them what yam's dream meant... he was telling phone that the way to prevent bad things from happening was to give yam to him! and phone got up like he was gonna beat tang up! lol... that was cute! :lol: yam can speak in those boran type pretty good, where as phone was struggling with words! lol... it was so cute!!!!!!! i just wished the show was longer! :lol:
[post="11752"][/post]​
ahhh i wanna see it!

S

sunflower

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

the pictures say it all!

credit to phone&yam and james club...

the 8th was yam's b-date
and the 9th was aom's b-date

phone and yam are both wearing pink!!!! :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh..i wanna see the show too. somebody notice it too. i thought only me. Yam+Phone are wearing the same color shirt. see.....told you the pix say it all. they hold hands cuting the cake. they are dating for sure!!!! such cute couple!!!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
:D oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope that its true.. i love these pple... yam and phone!!!!!!!!!! i sooooooooo wish the news is true!!!!!!!!! :D

buttertoast

sarNie Egg

omg...i want to see it now..too bad i'm so late!!!!

val

sarNie Adult
is this for sure...it could be jux some misunderstanding, because this dating thing has been going on for a while than it was said to be jux rumors. hopefully its the truth now!