Yam change her real name........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just wanna let all of Yam's fans to know...she now chang her real name from Siriwattana to now... Ra-cha-da... for good luck, blessing to her life, i suppose. but i got use to the name Siriwattana more. but oh well it's only a name. well hope her new name will bring her good luck more works and happy life.

L

lalalek

haha that's funny how you can just change your name like that..haha i need some luck too, maybe i should change my name too.....what do you think? lol....j/p...anyways that new names that she's changing to is pretty also... :D

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yak is right...she's still yam!! it's pretty normal for people to change their names for good luck..rachada is very popular..both of her names are beautiful..

phai

sarNie Egg
wow this is all very confusing..... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: lol....yea all of the names are very pretty....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i like rada more or her old name but she need luck on her new name its up to her :) we should be happy so she can have better luck 4ever

Vanida

Save World Save Life
gosh ann u spaming so much on this section 555 :p it doesnt matter its her life her name who care as long shes one person still

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..Didn't know I was spamming..But i'm still talking about her name so..To me its not spamming lol..But yea..I just still can't get used to the new name..