Ya buddies are the coolest

sarN

sarNie Granny
i forgot wat i say in the last post lol since it got delete it .. i'll just make another post :p ------------->

ya chicks are the coolest bunch of pppl to share all these stuff with us in dis forum . many thank for all ya hard work in uploading .. and yes to stranger we never met but who care it just to show how a internet freak ya Archive are :p ! Keep it up ! Just know we (everyone in dis forum) love ya for it too ! B)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
no problem sarN iam sure we're happy to share stuff with other people :) even if we don't really know them and might be stranger and have no idea what they could do but hopefully that doesn't ever happen here

sarN

sarNie Granny
Once again i cant' stress dis enough .... ya buddies in sarnworld is the coolest bunch of chick! I know it could be frustrating at time ... when uploading all those vdo and at the end of all those hours on line is for .. us stranger ! Thank for all the sharing ya do ... it ya dat make dis forum active !

Rakniran

Im glad to be part of this forum.

Thank other for sharing..Luv everything that was share by everyone...YOu guys are so kind.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aw, everyone who's willing to give up their time just upload some of their stuffs that we always wanted. so THANK YOU! that's why i repaid you by uploading my stuff. :D

keep it up, y'all! B)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm appreciate everyone for upload their stuff because it's not easy to ripping,upload, and you have to reupload them when it's expired! lol You guy are so sweet and kind, may god bless all of you. Thank you so much for all the hard working you guy have done! :Blow kiss: :hug:

Love Prisna and Always Stay True :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm sooo proud of everyone... we have never had this much sharing going on... so many lakorns, series, soundtracks... etc.. i don't know which one to download, upload, etc... I LOVE SARNWORLD!!!

and of course, i'm happy to share... i've been in sarnworld for the past 3 years... so this year... i'm giving a lot back...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Reagan said:
I was promised $50 US a week by being here, I dont see my account growing, goodbye sarnworld!
[post="156720"][/post]​
who pay u $50 a week LOL >>>> don't tell me one of the girl in SW is supporting u hahaha