XobLaim Production (TNT)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
can someone help me name all the old hmong movies that were made by Xob Laim Production?....i email them and wanted to buy their old movie "Hlub Pauj Kev Chim" and they respond back that they still have it for sell....and i also want to buy their other movies that are film in USA too...but i forgot the title...can someone name some title of their good old movies? like the one where the phab ej name is Koob Meej and i forgot the girl name, but both of them die at the end.....and some more, but i forgot. can someone help me?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I know which movie you're talking about.. koob meej & ka zoua... I liked that movie too.. but I forgot the title.. I liked that one song that the guy sing in there and he was playing the guitar. Pretty good and sad movie.

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG...I have been looking to buy that movie of Koob Meej and Kab Zoua for a while now!!! I haven't found it anywhere...do you know if they are still sellign that movie? I so want it!!!!??? PLZ...

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: i'm not sure this is the right title, but i think it's[SIZE=7] Ncaim Siav Kawg Tu[/SIZE], u guy can call them and check if this title is the movie u guy are looking for because i remeber watching a movie like the one u guy are talking about and it's called ncaim siav kawg tu.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh... that movie.. hahaha... i love that movie.. i forgot the title but yea.. i rent that movie like a couple months ago.. i guess it was ncaim siav kawg tu.. or something.. antways, i love it.. although the movie is really old.. xoblaim production should have a re-make..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
can someone help me name all the old hmong movies that were made by Xob Laim Production?....i email them and wanted to buy their old movie "Hlub Pauj Kev Chim" and they respond back that they still have it for sell....and i also want to buy their other movies that are film in USA too...but i forgot the title...can someone name some title of their good old movies? like the one where the phab ej name is Koob Meej and i forgot the girl name, but both of them die at the end.....and some more, but i forgot. can someone help me?
[post="75002"][/post]​
Pepper, are u ording that one with Koob Meej and Kab Zuag called Ncaim Saiv Kawg Tu? If so, can I send you money to order me one too....maybe we'll get a discount for ordering more than one???????

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
I'm not sure yet...my sister wants to buy all their old movies 'cause it's good, but the thing is that we forgot all the titles....and at their website, they don't have all the cover or title, they only have like a couple of their old ones that aren't good.....i'm still trying to search for the titles and then i'll reply back to them....i forgot, but does anyone know if that movie was made by Xoblaim production...the one where the p'ek and n'ek got married then after the n'ek have her daughter, she went to live up in the mountain and then later her daughter went and met her there (?)....anyone know what movie i'm talking about? :D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Yeah I know which movie you're talking about..shong & shoua... one of my favorite movie. It's pretty good and very sad.. I can't remember the title though.. all the movies that are made in the 90's are good.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
I'm not sure yet...my sister wants to buy all their old movies 'cause it's good, but the thing is that we forgot all the titles....and at their website, they don't have all the cover or title, they only have like a couple of their old ones that aren't good.....i'm still trying to search for the titles and then i'll reply back to them....i forgot, but does anyone know if that movie was made by Xoblaim production...the one where the p'ek and n'ek got married then after the n'ek have her daughter, she went to live up in the mountain and then later her daughter went and met her there (?)....anyone know what movie i'm talking about? :D
[post="76248"][/post]​
I believe the Xyoob and Sua one is made by Star Pictures, which is totally different from Xoblaim (owned by Vangs). Star Pictures is owned by Atary T. Xiong, who also made the movie that has Cua Yaj and Zuag Vaj in there where they are me nyuam ntsuag, Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg 1, 2, 3,, the one with Tub Tuas and Nkauj Ntsum, and Vaj Yim Leej, etc.....Anyways, Star Pictures used to make very very good Hmong movies in the United States, but I haven't seen them in a long time.

Fearless, sooo true...all the good Hmong movies were made in the early-mid 90s, and most were from here the USA.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Fearless said:
Yeah I know which movie you're talking about..shong & shoua... one of my favorite movie. It's pretty good and very sad.. I can't remember the title though.. all the movies that are made in the 90's are good.
[post="76307"][/post]​
yea.. that shong & shoua movie.. i have it.. i watch it sometimes..
forgot the title.. i'm not good with titles.. only names.... hahahaha...:)

Yeng28

sarNie Egg
I was going to make a new thread on these 2 videos and found it here so I guess I'll give it a bump. Lol. Does anybody know how to contact Xoblaim video production? I would like to buy two of these videos. Or if someone have it please share.

I'm going to go to my step mother house to borrow her old videos. She have it. Will give an update soon. 

Reactions: Mae