Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

• none

• Total voters

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
It's all about the PS3 dude. Speaking of which (well, not really), where have you been lately? I haven't seen you around in forever (with forever being a couple of days).

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
was there last night at 12 midnight and the line was like 2 miles long and they only let in the first 100 at best buys,(bill gates was there also) i went home..woke up at 6am to go wait in line, the line at other stores were crazy..so i still didnt get one

Nameless

N i n j a
I wanted to get one but I don't like waiting in line. All the stores in my city are sold out too, I think. It's first come, first serve kind of thing.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just watch ksee 24 news.......xbox 360 was sold out in Target and the other store...(forgot the name)...here in fresno....there were so many people in line.......but i'll go for the same...Xbox...

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I want an XBOX 360 instead ... I want that hdd .... i think it worth it! $400 ... i got ps2 and psp and that enough SONY product for me and most of my guys friends has XBOX and planning to on getting the 360 too so then we can shared games YAYY! lol I don't sound too girly but oh well I'm a technology lover :wub: I get one for myself for christmas :sweat: Hopefully I can get one it so much in demand right now because Christmas is coming.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
went to every freakn store since 6am today all sold out...i just bought 2 off ebay for $780.00 10 min. ago i think it was worth it...wont be here till friday yipppee cant wait :w000t:

JinFX

sarNie Egg
I want both, coz both consoles have their own different nice games to play with haha :lol:

Lol ya bought both for $780..?? :shocked: , if it changed to my country's currency would be $780 x MYR3.8 = MYR2964 !!!! that's a helluva big sum ?!?!?! 3 Grand man, can't afford that haha :(

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I want neither

what I want is an Ipod