Xais Yaj (Tub Yaj's cousin) - New Hmong P'ek

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i already ordered this music video and the other one where she's alone......yep, hopefully i gonna get her autograph too cuz i told them if they get my check and the letter.....they gonna send it to me as soon as they get it.....woohhooo im excited.......

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
wow...his is cute...doesn't look hmong...if i don't know that he is a Yaj...would think that he is thai.....(don't know if he is as cute as this pic in the movie)...???

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow...his is cute...doesn't look hmong...if i don't know that he is a Yaj...would think that he is thai.....(don't know if he is as cute as this pic in the movie)...???

he's not that cute but his voice...i mean his singing he has such an handsome voice....trust me....i listened to his songs in the music video of somchai yang which is his brother....yeah....i watched it and his song and the voice is better than somchai....but yeah somchai is cuter.....lol.....eheehehe laterz...

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
LOL!!! that is somchai's brother and it aint the first time he's sing....lol....that's funny how can you mistake vixia he did a music viseo and a movie already with ja iab production...

i dont really like mab sua she's too fake and seems too much like a little kid....cant really act...plus i heard that this guy from the u.s. offered to marry her but she refused because of a 10000 dollar contract for making movies and songs or something so she didn't marry the guy but this guy from thailand or laos (forgot) who already has a wife offered to marry her and she agreed. so she went and became a second wife but shit happened and they got divorce so now she's back to singing and doing movies...in my opinion she should have gotten with the hmong meka instead of becoming a second wife and then a divorce lady...oh wells it's her life...

just telling you guys i'm not a fan...

shes married and shes in the US right now.

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
i already ordered this music video and the other one where she's alone......yep, hopefully i gonna get her autograph too cuz i told them if they get my check and the letter.....they gonna send it to me as soon as they get it.....woohhooo im excited.......
Hey did you like the movie because i brought the movie at j4 tournment and went home to watch it....while watching it i thought it was okay and sort of funny, but allover i like the song and did you know that mabsua husband is the one who writes this movie and direct this movie....heheh ^_^

Fearless

sarNie Adult
She is married and is living in the US right now.. my mom saw her at the soccer tournament and personally bought this movie from her.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hmmm to me "yug tau hlub tsis tau" means something like
your born to live not to love, or to live not to love...
lol i'm sure i'm wrong but thats just what i think :kiss:

fns

sarNie Hatchling
is this movie good? cause i don't want to waste money on some movie that is not good.......thanks :)

mai92

sarNie Adult
i saw this at the Sea Game but i wanted to hear what you all think before buying it.
it seems to be a good one by the way..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
saw it at seg games but didn't want to but it cause i'm not sure about the acting...i think i'm just gonna borrow this movies from my cousins...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i saw a little bit at the tournament and i can't believe that they dubb the voice and i don't like it at all and i prefer their real voice and the dubb ruin everything

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
eh.i dont like mab sua lis.she cant act..its too fake..i dont like somchai either.he also cant act but shes cute though.lol...so im probably not gonna like his bro..lol..i dont like their production..it drags too much..and its boring.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i think the title means that their parents gave birth to them but can't love them at all cuz see how the dad back down when his 2nd wife say whatever.

but anyways i just saw the movie and its sad. and OMG he's so cute and i love his voice.

Mae

sarNie Adult
His hair style has got to go... geesh, what is wrong with these hmong thai/lao guys and their ugly hair styles..