Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Tub Yaj

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I dunno...I was just wondering which of these two actors would you rather watch...or if you were a director..which one you would hire? Seem like these two pra'eks are the top Hmong pra'eks now a dayz wouldn't you agree...they're alwaise popping out with new movies...

Will my vote goes for Xab Thoj.... :wub: ..i luv this guy..i tink his acting is totallie awesome...and if possible...i would love that he trys to get into the thai industry [ he's probably fluent in Thai rite?? ]..just audition for a little part in a commerical and go on from there..because honestly I think he has the acting skills to match some of the people in lakorns...not the pra'ek or nang'eks...but difenetily some of the main characters in lakorns...and in my P.O.V. he's very creative..you can totallie see it in his MV..he trys different tings...write different songs...GO XAB THOJ!! :yahoo:

mai92

sarNie Adult
well i like both.. but i chose Xab THoj because hes got so funny actions during his movies and drama, and he doesn't have that boring and serious looking like Tou Yaj (he is still a hottie anyways)..

max

sarNie Elites
I said "Don't Care" because Tub Yaj is hot and good to look at, but Xab Thoj is extremely entertaining because he is so funny =)

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
well... if the look doesn't count then of course XAB THOJ all the way. i find tub yaj to be very annoying at times. he just think he's too hot. i love xab thoj's acting, he's such a natural.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Between the two, I like Xab Thoj better because he's a better and more convincing actor... He can also pull off hilarious roles as well as serious ones too... He is very natural and it definitely comes off that way too....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I vote Xab Thoj. His acting is more smoothly and Tub is very handsome but some of his acting is trying too hard.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i vote for xab thoj. i've seen some of his movies and think he's a better actor than tou yaj.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
i would choose xab thoj because seem to have a very energetic personality and i like his acting more than tub yaj who tends to be unnatural...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!.....NOW EVERYONE IS ALL GO FOR XAB THOJ.....HE'S ONE OF MY COUSIN'S UNCLE...THEY TOLD ME THAT HE WAS ABOUT TO COME LIVE IN U.S.A BUT HE CANT BECUZ HE IS THAI CITIZEN....SO SAD..... HE CANT COME BUT COOL...I FOUND OUT THAT YAH ALL CARE AND SUPPORT HIM AS WELL...I MIGHT REACH HIM SOMEDAY IF HE COME TO MY COUSIN'S HOUSE......WELL BY THE WAY....I RATHER VOTE FOR TUB YAJ DURING THIS SITUATION...HE'S MY STYLE...HE'S CUTE AND LOVE HIS ACTING ESPECIALLY WHEN HE CRIED....LOL...BUT I STILL CARE FOR XAB THOJ TOO, NOT TRYING TO PUSH HIM DOWN BECUZ HE'S KINDA CLOSE TO ME BY SOMEHOW....HEHE....ANIWASE....I CHOOSE TUB YAJ!!...MY HERO!!!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
i hated xab thoj.. i thought his acting is terrible! and he does not look good what so ever.. but then again.. that is just my openion!

Tou yaj, i think he's hot! but with all the make up they put on him, its terrible! you can see the powders soo good! and you can even see the mask line! gross! and his acting isnt too bad!

to my openion i think the best hmong production is "moua lee".. most of his films are great!

there was this one movie i saw, w/ these two handsome hmong guys.. for got the name of the movie nor the names of the two actors! its the one w/ the n'ek getting married to the rich guy by force and leaving her boyfriend, the poorer guy.. she then supposly died and her boyfriend came and dug her out of her grave (scary) and she lived a new life.. blah blah blah! i thought those two guys were pretty handsome! but the rich guy looks even better when he smiles!

once again its just my thoughts!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i vote xab thoj cause....................... tub yaj's too cry baby........(i especially hate his movie i don't like any of them tooooooooooooooooooo much hella crying.......................)
----- xab thoj is the best actor......................
------ i don't care about the hottness.....of tub yaj...hate him.....
----sorry for tub yaj fan but can't stand him at all......

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i vote xab thoj cause....................... tub yaj's too cry baby........(i especially hate his movie i don't like any of them tooooooooooooooooooo much hella crying.......................)
----- xab thoj is the best actor......................
------ i don't care about the hottness.....of tub yaj...hate him.....
----sorry for tub yaj fan but can't stand him at all......

hey dont blame him. it's not his fault. blame the writer. they're the ones that wrote it. plus it's call acting.

kazee

personally, i would choose Xab because he's a hilarious guy... tub yaj is good too, but there's too much crying and it's always about romance... i'm more of a comedy/romance person.. that's just my preference..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i lyke kab thoj better..
he can act and not alot of make-up on hem..
tub yaj is just ewww...SORRY.