Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Tub Yaj

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
I have to admit that i think Tub Yaj is better looking ....

BUT i choose XAB, because he's awesome! :p He's a really cool guy and he's funny too! lol, plus I feel out of the many hmong stars he's got a lot of talent!
I just wish they wouldn't put him in those types of dumb movies that try to be funny but are just rather pointless..I really want to watch him in a really movie with a sensible love story...And not those usual ones about the guy marrying a second wife and beating his first wife then going back to her at the end! gosh i can't stand those! there are so freaking many! :angry: And they're always the same...it's boring

But Xab is a good actor so I want to see him play better roles.. :)

tub has to be better looking cuz he's only in his twenty's, but xaab is in his 30's already. just take a look at tub when he's in his 30.

pualuv

sarNie Egg
I don't know why people like Tub Yaj so much, he's so butt ugly... yuck... no offense to Tub Yaj fans, but there are better looking guys than Tub Yaj and most definitely better actors. All he can do is cry and be annoying. :thumbdown:

Xab Thoj is cool and way better looking; I'd choose him over Tub Yaj any day. He's also funny and a great actor. So much more talented than Tub Yaj :dance1: :thumbup:

pualuv

sarNie Egg
i vote xab thoj cause....................... tub yaj's too cry baby........(i especially hate his movie i don't like any of them tooooooooooooooooooo much hella crying.......................)
----- xab thoj is the best actor......................
------ i don't care about the hottness.....of tub yaj...hate him.....
----sorry for tub yaj fan but can't stand him at all......

Hahaha! Same here :) :thumbup:

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Xaab Thoj for comedy. Tub Yaj for eye candy.
They usually play different roles, so you can't really compare them. Xaab's
a goofball while Tub is a pretty boy. I think most "smart" girls will choose
Xaab as a real life boyfriend because comedy is always there,
long after the looks are gone. :yes:

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Xab Thoj. He's unique, creative, and has a nice sense of humor.
The directors usually give stupid cry baby roles for Tub Yaj.
Except for Nplooj Siab Poj Ntsuam. Tub Yaj got chubby and ugly.
Lol, did you guys see his nails from his latest album!? It's
like, BAM! Longer than MY nails. And I keep my nails long!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Xaab Thoj, I like him as a producer/director. For his movies his role are basically the same, there's no challenge in it.

Tub Yaj, his characters if not a cry baby then always the other, a conceited bastard.

Overall...Xaab Thoj gets my voice because he doesn't use his image to sell, he's talented.