X Piya & Jik

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
im not sure if you guys now them or not.. but thought id share anywayz
the guy, if you dont remember, he was in Nang Sao Jing Jai gub Nai Saan Dee (Aum P & Tik)

but i duno.. the shoot seem wrong.. its so R-rated!!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:drool: OMG! I was wondering who he is! I always thought this guy is soooooo hott! He's got a killer body! Ohhh baby! Isn't she a lil too old for him? Eww, hopefully they're not dating! :blink:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
He is polyplus's actor...you can see him in polyplus's lakorn but don't know still in polyplus or not.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
she is old, but still has a great body for her age. I thought he was japanese or something. He has a nice body, but hi sface is not that good looking, but average.

darvil

sarNie Adult
hey demi moore can do it.. so can she..

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
r they dating? :unsure: but yes i do agree he got a hott bod.... hehehehe :loool: i've seen him in a couple of lakorn, always as the bad guy though

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:blush: NICE! Hey nothing wrong with her posing with him. At her ages and she still go what it takes to post with a younger hot man, then bravo to her. Not everyone can pulled it off like she did. I admired her courage for not letting ages becomes a factor in making beautiful pictures and at the same time making money. Plus she got 2 kids to feed and a husband to think about when that dough comes calling. Way to gooooooooo P'Jik :yahoo:

noungning

Heartless
:drool: omg wow ...sizzle sizzle. i actually like him, i like japanese look a likes lol... hahah

hott body too :drool: and i don't think they're a couple lol she has a husband, it's just a shoot.

neena

sarNie Adult
WOW!! SHE'S HOT FOR A OLDER WOMAN!! WHOA!! AND HE'S FREAKIN' HOT TOO!! OMG!! R THEY DATING HAHAHAH...JUS KIDDING. I WANNA DATE HIM!!

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
wait but doesnt she plays like for a mother in some series? lol she is old though but he's soo old but he's always a bad guy I LOVE IT! jahahaa

neena

sarNie Adult
I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE LOOKED KOREAN!! I LOVE HIS BOD!

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
yea! his one of the RARE thai entertainers that have hot bod. with those 6 packs.. woahza!

paulina

sarNie Egg
she's kinda old but still pretty. i remember watching this short movie with her in the 80's about human-alligator beings. she was really young and soo pretty.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I bet she has lots of money and fame....that're the only reasons I can think why he's with her. She's definitely too too old for him.