`~`~x [ Hyori Lee Thread ] x~`~`

Lotus

sarNie Egg
hyori is a very sexy and pretty gurl i love her music too she has a great voice and can dance well too :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
she has a great body.. very curvous. i haven't see her perfs lately... i wonder what does she up to?

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I just seen her on special events stuf.. like performing at concerts and stuff.. but I havent seen her on talk shows much or anything...

oh by the way she cant really dance but I agree that she is HOT and SEXY!

dee

sarNie Egg
I think she's really really pretty and sexy, and I love her smile...but I don't think she can really sing.....I got her 2nd album...and its not all that good (or maybe its just me cause I don't understand what she's singing...^_^)

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
dee said:
I think she's really really pretty and sexy, and I love her smile...but I don't think she can really sing.....I got her 2nd album...and its not all that good (or maybe its just me cause I don't understand what she's singing...^_^)
[post="121710"][/post]​
true she cant sings.
But she has looks and dance skills xD

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
YAH, no one updated this thread?

Here are some self-cam pics of THE gorgeous Hyori :rolleyes:

For Giordano (warning, HUGE pics!)

Credits: Solid07 & Jpop.ru

FLOODING the thread LOL.

Some wallies from an ad :)

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
hyori is hot...she always look pretty in what ever she do and can carry out any look its like god gave her the whole package

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
I think she is so pretty, as for her rumor bf, they broke up already lee seo jin. I think that's how u spell his name Its the guy who play the lover, apparently he is dating the girl i think lover in paris. He seem old n not so good looking but i think he has a nice body. Cho ri and him did a comercial for anycall.