www.khmerfun.net

Kenthaing

sarNie Egg
Hi I have a Khmer video store here in California and my store will be closing down soon. I'm selling all the movies that I have in the store for a very cheap price. I have Chinese and Thai series in khmer. Al movies that I have will be only $10.00 each. with $3.00 shipping. The company that I have for thai movies are Ntry, Blue DVD, and Mayura. For Chinese Series I have Eagle, Sila Pkay Prek, and TVB..I have all the new realesae thats out and alot of the old movies as will. So if theres a certain movies you want please email me at Kenthaing@yahoo.com

yak

sarNie Adult
Hi I have a Khmer video store here in California and my store will be closing down soon. I'm selling all the movies that I have in the store for a very cheap price. I have Chinese and Thai series in khmer. Al movies that I have will be only $10.00 each. with $3.00 shipping. The company that I have for thai movies are Ntry, Blue DVD, and Mayura. For Chinese Series I have Eagle, Sila Pkay Prek, and TVB..I have all the new realesae thats out and alot of the old movies as will. So if theres a certain movies you want please email me at Kenthaing@yahoo.com
you have borans lakorn?

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
where in california are you in I'm from Long Beach i would love to go check it out..if ur near.

yak

sarNie Adult
If your in Oakland.. I'll be happy to drive there.. Not to far away where I'm at..

yak

sarNie Adult
If your in Oakland.. I'll be happy to drive there.. Not to far away where I'm at..