www.hmongflix.com

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
Hello,

A DVD rental website with Hmong people in mind. Visit us out at www.hmongflix.com for more information.

Best,
hmongflix.com staff

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Hello,

Come check us out at www.hmongflix.com

Best,
hmongflix.com staff
It's interesting and congratulations for starting up something different from the usual Hmong businesses, but it's a bit expensive compare to Netfix. Many people will go to Netfix or other rental businesses if they want to rental or watch American DVDs online.
Good luck...

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
It's interesting and congratulations for starting up something different from the usual Hmong businesses, but it's a bit expensive compare to Netfix. Many people will go to Netfix or other rental businesses if they want to rental or watch American DVDs online.
Good luck...
Hi mm0430,

We are not competing with Netflix, Blockbuster, Redbox, etc. Our main goals are to provide an easy and convenient way to rent Hmong DVDs online. If there are other business, whether online or a physical store, with Hmong DVDs for rent...good luck to them too and we wish them the best.

Thank you for your comment.

Regards,
hmongflix.com staff

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Hi mm0430,

We are not competing with Netflix, Blockbuster, Redbox, etc. Our main goals are to provide an easy and convenient way to rent Hmong DVDs online. If there are other business, whether online or a physical store, with Hmong DVDs for rent...good luck to them too and we wish them the best.

Thank you for your comment.

Regards,
hmongflix.com staff

Yep. I see that. Hmongflix is unique - that's why I think it will be success since this is the first Hmong Video rental site (first one I've heard of) that actually does something different from the Hmong usual food, clothes, or medicines selling at the flea market. I'm glad that you guys started this business. It's refreshing and kind of cool to see Hmong people having something like this available.

Nerine92

sarNie Egg
I wonder will u guys be having any hmong dub series for rent like the rare one that hmong rental don't have it... for example hmong dub series from tnt production, hmong production, sky production and BK production... just wondering

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
I wonder will u guys be having any hmong dub series for rent like the rare one that hmong rental don't have it... for example hmong dub series from tnt production, hmong production, sky production and BK production... just wondering
Hello Nerine92,

Yes, we will carry Korean dramas (Hmong dubbed) and originals Korean dramas with English subtitles in the near future. Keep checking our website or add us on Facebook at Hmong DVD Rental for updates.

Regards,
Hmongflix.com Staff

Nerine92

sarNie Egg
Hello Nerine92,

Yes, we will carry Korean dramas (Hmong dubbed) and originals Korean dramas with English subtitles in the near future. Keep checking our website or add us on Facebook at Hmong DVD Rental for updates.

Regards,
Hmongflix.com Staff

so u will only carry korean drama only??... not chinese or thai dramas too that is dubbed in hmong...

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
so u will only carry korean drama only??... not chinese or thai dramas too that is dubbed in hmong...
Hello Nerine92,

Our main inventory will be Hmong movies but we will carry other genres if members requests it. So far members are requesting only Korean dramas.

Regards,
Hmongflix Staff

Nerine92

sarNie Egg
ohh... my sister is a member i'll tell her to request some chinese and thai series that tnt production dub it... will that be fine?

hmongflix

sarNie Egg
ohh... my sister is a member i'll tell her to request some chinese and thai series that tnt production dub it... will that be fine?
Hello Nerine92,

If you have any further questions, please contact us via our website or Facebook.

Regards,
Hmongflix Staff

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
do i pay before joining your website as a member?
I'd advise you to not join this. Doing so will cause the death of the Hmong entertainment industry. If you really want to see that to happen, go ahead. Just don't go complaining when there's no more Hmong entertainment.