WWE super star- Eddie Guerrero passes away

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Eddie Guerrero passes away
Nov. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

The cause of death is unknown at this time. An autopsy will be performed in Minneapolis on Monday, and Eddie's body will then be flown to Arizona. Funeral arrangements are set for Thursday.

i can't believe he died!!!! :wavecry:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
yeah that sad...i use to watch WWE all the time....but i dont like him....but yeah...that pretty sad

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Yeah, I'm a WWE fan too. I still remember when Owen Hart died. That was sad. It was probably the steroids that got to Eddie. It's a shame.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I'm a Fan too. I was watching Raw last night and was so sad seeing everyone crying.

RIP Eddie!!!

vina_lek

omg...serious! That story is really sudden. Well, he was a really good entertainer, and I really liked him. :wavecry:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
It is very sad to hear theat he did passed away. I am a WWE fan myself. And he was one of my favortives. :( I couldn't believe he died. It's just sad. He's such a huge star in the WWE entertanment. :(

Don't you just LOVE the way he cheats in his matches? For example... when he pick up a chair than throws it to whoever he's battling, pretand to fall down and had that person being caught by he ref? hahahhahahhhahahah :w000t:

We'll dearly miss Eddie Guerrero!!!WE WILL!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
My mom told me last night when she was watching...I used to watch back in the days but I stopped watching for like 3-4 yrs now since it got stupid ever since that draft thingy...But yea...I want to know how he died...