Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm kind of sad that this is over. I love Kelly and Amy as a pair. they are sooo cute. Win & Pinky are cute too.
I really like Kelly & Amy parts in the last one, I screamed so loud when he kissed her on the cheek. Although I was kind of creep out by the relationship---Kelly was like Pinky's father and Amy was Pinky's best friend. But overall I really like them as a couple. But I think some of their scenes were cut out unless I missed it or something.
The ending was kind of rushed, but it was still cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
found out the rating for the end part is 19. wow! so high. happy for the crew/cast.
but the script's people should re-consider their work though because the characters in here are mostly so dumb!
and not enough love scenes between the two couples either. <_<

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
found out the rating for the end part is 19. wow! so high. happy for the crew/cast.
but the script's people should re-consider their work though because the characters in here are mostly so dumb!
and not enough love scenes between the two couples either. <_<

really than this lakorn must be high rate? love win n pinky hope to see them again. :yahoo:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I"m slowly catching up...on episode 12...OMG, lovin' the Kelly and Amy pair too
When Banleur practically jumped when Sima tripped on her way out of their house...It was funny cuz Tanorn's reaction was like, "Seriously, Dad? It wasn't that big of a deal..." Then he tries to play it off like whatever...funny.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Usually, I don't like extra drama at the end of lakorns...but I love to see Sima jealous over that chick hovering over Banleur...I love their relationship...and he messes with her too cuz he knows she feels something towards him

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think that it was hilarious when the cops let Rarin shoot two people...then kill herself...normal cops would've shot her after she shot the first guy, or stopped her from doing it

Where'd that evil guy from the factory come from? They throw in some random people at the end of this

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol...i just got around to finishing this lakorn..i have to say..i skip a lot in this lakorn except kelly and amy's part..i even fast forward win and pinky.. they are cute, but kelly and amy's couple i swear beat them by a hair.....I like them more...agreeing with everyone else.. i think it got to me a bit know that kelly's the dad of win and pinky....lol..i think i would have been find if he was the uncle instead..i'm used to uncles getting the girl.......but knowing that he's the father of your best friend.. man..i don't know about that.... I just think it's so wrong....it's already weird having win and pinkly be brother and sister.... even though they are not...but come on....even if she wasn't kelly's daughter...i mean..win's father still married pinky's mom..they are still step brother and sister...but then again..they can still get marry because they aren't related in blood....

however...seriously kelly does have a lot of women fighting over him or they all like him... win only got pinky and the crazy aunt...but it's good that they used kelly to be pair up with amy..it's better then having chatchai, johnny, or sam..but i think i can see kong...but it's good that it's kelly...again i love kelly and amy's part... did you guys see the part where they showed at the end preview..of kelly in the wheel chair and amy was looking like a girl...and she sat on his lab by accident...i swear..i didn't see that part..or i might have just fast forward it..but i didn't remember seeing it.......

also...love that extra part which is 14.... to show us more of kelly and amy...i really didn't care about win and pinky at this point..i wanted to see more of kelly and amy.lol..can't you tell i like kelly and amy's pair more...

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol...i just got around to finishing this lakorn..i have to say..i skip a lot in this lakorn except kelly and amy's part..i even fast forward win and pinky.. they are cute, but kelly and amy's couple i swear beat them by a hair.....I like them more...agreeing with everyone else.. i think it got to me a bit know that kelly's the dad of win and pinky....lol..i think i would have been find if he was the uncle instead..i'm used to uncles getting the girl.......but knowing that he's the father of your best friend.. man..i don't know about that.... I just think it's so wrong....it's already weird having win and pinkly be brother and sister.... even though they are not...but come on....even if she wasn't kelly's daughter...i mean..win's father still married pinky's mom..they are still step brother and sister...but then again..they can still get marry because they aren't related in blood....

however...seriously kelly does have a lot of women fighting over him or they all like him... win only got pinky and the crazy aunt...but it's good that they used kelly to be pair up with amy..it's better then having chatchai, johnny, or sam..but i think i can see kong...but it's good that it's kelly...again i love kelly and amy's part... did you guys see the part where they showed at the end preview..of kelly in the wheel chair and amy was looking like a girl...and she sat on his lab by accident...i swear..i didn't see that part..or i might have just fast forward it..but i didn't remember seeing it.......

also...love that extra part which is 14.... to show us more of kelly and amy...i really didn't care about win and pinky at this point..i wanted to see more of kelly and amy.lol..can't you tell i like kelly and amy's pair more...
i'm with you...the only reason why i watche this one is because of kelly and amy. anway, i was wondering, did they skip a scene of them in this lakorn? i noticed that there is a part where kelly saw amy dressed in all pretty clothes at one time, i think at the hospital. she even puched his wheelchair in that dress. i saw it in the ending theme song. however, as i was looking for it in the drama, i could't find it. anyone know where it is?

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i so love kelly and amy in here. :wub: i watched this lakorn just because of them. i love them so much but i wish they could have more love scenes together. i hope they will have more lakorns pairing together in the future. i watch their parts over and over again.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The thing that disappointed me the most with Win and Pinky's first lakorn together was that the only thing in between them was each other, really....the dad was practically helping out, but the crazy Aung and fiance were temporary issues...I just wish they had cuter scenes together, they do make a cute couple

I think the reason why Rattikarn's dad was hooking up with her best friend was cuz they were cute...it didn't seem creepy at all...not even the flirting between the "siblings" in the beginning...It was all very cute

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cute lakorn. But not enough scenes btw the couples. And it bugs me to know they cut out scenes of Kelly-Amy that was shown at the ending credit. When they were @ the hospital and another one @ the Wung :rolleyes:

I like scenes btw Win-Amy too. Reminds me of Puen Rak Puen Rai :p