Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Toon Posted Today, 07:48 AM
I agree Pinky and Win look good together...so does Amy and Kelly...but I'm also very annoyed that they made Win so "Hoo Bow" he's easily influenced by that biatch Lin. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
i totally agree with you. hate p'ek who's "hoo bow" too. <_<

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just finished ep5. Freaking Win. Yes, he's very "hoo bow" He makes me hekka mad! Always believe basically everything that Rarin says to him about Pinky. I can't stand him right now. Rarin too. I wanna like slap Win across the face so bad! I can't wait til Pinky give him a slap! I still wanna strangle Rarin. Hahaha. Thank goodness Kelly is back home now. It's bout time he comes back. So that dude that helped Kelly from the stupid taxi driver has to be Pinky's dad...

I hate it everytime when they show the cobra and anaconda in the lakorn. Freaks me out! Makes my jump and shivers everytime. Er, I hate snakes!

Hope to see more scenes with Kelly&Amy in the next epi or like soon...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
gosh, i have so much catching up to do. lol I cnt wait til friday comes around. I wanna see some sweet scenes already. lol I mean very sweet. hahaha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^Oh gosh I know. He's supposedly going to kiss Pinky in the next episode :D which is Friday's episode!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to said that Nok and Kelly look cute!

fanny

sarNie Adult
i wanna see more sweet scene of amy and kelly, but kelly is so mean everytime when he sees amy. i like amy's tomboyish character in here.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
pinky's fans said the lakorn has to add more episodes. well hope the episodes they added will be the sweet scenes of win+pinky. ch7 always add more episodes to their lakorn. even though they are done filming already but have to go back and add more episodes. so guess it got good rating or else they won't get to add additional episodes. but some news said this lakorn didn't get good rating. so i'm confuse.anyways can't wait for next eps.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.6 was good. so cute the rainy scene between win+pinky but should have been longer though.
so true what phat said to norn and good he said that because make norn realize his true feelings for ratikarn.
norn love ratikarn already but doesn't look like she love him yet. well more than a bro. that is.
want him to see his gf's body soon so he won't feel gulity for loving ratikarn.
like the hug scenes between kelly+pinky. they look so cute,such loving father+daughter.
he's such a sweet dad. and such a planner for his two kids to be alone together. hahah.
yeah when will we get to heard pinky's song in here. taking forever. -_-
can't wait for next ep.
i'm actually loving pinky+win as a couple in here. they look very cute together. want them to pair up again.
win's added to my list of pinky's pra'eks that i think look cute with her which are: chakrit,oil,weir,aof.

I've always wanted them to be in a lakorn together after seeing a photoshoot of them 1-2 years ago.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
just finish ep.7 n i love it cant wait 4 ep.8 tomorrow ..tomorrow ep win is going to kiss pinky.. yeah cant wait 4 it. :drool:

little_dork

sarNie Egg
OMG! i can't wait, either!
win is going to kiss pinky! ahahaha! love it! :lol:

i hate kathy's brother. so annoying and the aunt. they are getting in the way.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah can't wait for ep.8 a kiss scene.yay! lol but the scene she put dirt on his face is so cute!