Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha agreed ^_^..

lol.. i looked at the pixs carefully n was like.. yup..

it has to be their wedding.. hehe... the groom n bride.. hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this lakorn has been waiting forever.. tsers out too..

argh.. i wanna see pinky win already.. >_< ..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see this lakorn too, they better air after MY,MN,or aum&pei lakorns.or else i'll get pissed again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah the fans at ch7 board are complaining want to see this la korn too, because Pinky and Win has been off screen for a while now and they miss Pinky and Win. it's unfair, they film this la korn before other lakorns but still didn't get to air yet. which sucks.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
SUPER AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THIS WILL AIR SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey, i was about to post the pics, but you're faster n'Grace.hahah.
gosh want to see it so bad especially with all these cute pics of Pinky&Win. the wait is killing me. aarrgghh..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read the summary, it's Pinky&Win's wedding, not Kelly&Amy. the summary is really long. i'm lazy to translate.
N'Grace do you want to translate it? i send the summary to your e-mail already, in case you didn't read it yet or want to translate it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm gonna translate the summary also -.-" but it is pretty long so i don't know if im gonna dedicate enough to do it lol i might do it tmr night when i have3 time

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Tina for translating. i know i wouldn't be able to translate it well like you. for a sick person you did a great job.
the summary sounds interesting. but hope the la korn is good though. because sometimes the summary and the actually la korn is not the same.
it's good that Pinky knows Win is not her real brother before she meets him.
wonder if he knows she's not his real sister before he meets her too or will he know later on, can't wait to see it.