Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah hope it's not too stressful either. want to see cute scenes of pra'ek and nang'ek more than misunderstanding between them. maybe the more jealous pra'ek is the more love scenes they will have, hopefully. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's, the storyline does focus on Pinky and Poo. but hopefully there'll be some cute scenes of Pinky&Win though.cross fingers. i read said is schedule to air soon,my guess probaby in march

Me too.
But I know they'll be romance.
'Cause it's a lakorn.
And when the n'eak gets scared.
The p'eak will probably help/comfort her...sweet scenes :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. the typical usual lakorn.. n'ek scared.. p'ek rite there to calm lol.. haha.. but i cant help but watch bcuz of win n pinky... lalalala...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

cute! he looks shy..hahah. got picture from matichon khaosod, we will get to see this la korn soon.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i like pinky, but i think win look too feminine to be strong and to protect pinky hmm. i like amy and kelly pairing even though he is like 37, but still look super hot, lucky bee got suck a cute bf lol hahaha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree Win look too feminine to be able to protect Pinky,she should be the one protecting him. but read from her fans there'll be sweet love scenes beween them,so now their fans can be happy there's not only horror scenes in here.