Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

Ana

sarNie Adult
There's more pix @ Pinky's forum.

Amy look just like how she did in Puen Rak Puen Rai with Win :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww I hope this lakorn will be romantic but it looks more like horror :( Creepy!! I want Win and Pinky to be in a teen comedy romantic lakorn instead! I just hope they have at least some sweet scenes together! Win wa barely in the teaser :(

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
thanks for the teaser. I was hoping for
a more romantic film but it had horror
in it. LOl

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh, that does look scary. :/ I'm more of a comedy- romance lakorn these days .. now i'm having doubts if I'm going to watch this or not..LOL.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. finally.. been waiting for so long.. >_<.. win and pinky.. hehe.. oooo turned out to be different from wat i expected.. but aniwaise im so excited.. love watchin horror.. hehe..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hope there is some romance in here too, i don't like only horror either. but no matter what i'll watch it because i'm a fan of Pinky. can't wait to see it. hope it air next time slot, will be good if air after JYL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i hope win has anothe lakorn after this very soon. since i lovelove his new haircut. too bad this lakorn is horror :( won't be watching though i love win and pinky together. *sighs. why couldn't it be romance for their first lakorn??! grr.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HAPPY NEW YEAR.. ^_^.. XP..

GOSH THIS YEAR IS GOONA BE SO EXCITING.. HEHE.. SO MANY GOOD LAKORNS TO WATCH ^_^

WIN N PINKY... LALALALA..

I think that that might be what they have already filmed, and maybe most of the things the filmed are the horror parts. Also, Thais like horror, so that might be a selling point Kantana wanted to point out. For a fact, I don't think that it would be all horror. I mean, horror leads to romance, can't it? Haha Pinky is screaming, so Win will probably be there...y'know what I mean?

You can't judge it based by this.
Its a small teaser, not the real one.
If the real finished one only has those scenes, then you can think that way.
But as for now, I don't think so :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i was reading Glom's interview,he talks about his character,said his character is a playboy but when he saw Pinky he fell in love with her instantly, his character is between good&bad,Poo trick him to work for her by using his weak point that he fell in love with Pinky to her benefit,he play as Win's friend,his younger sister is Win's girlfriend,she was missing in wung nam karng so he came to look for his sister.
his character sounds interesting, like it when a playboy really fell in love that he would do anything. how weird then because he went and like his friend's sister back. even though Pinky's not Win's real sister but she's still consider his sister because got adopted by his dad. so Win will be jealous over his friend and his sister(Pinky)..lol.. will be fun,can't wait,hope there's some romance in here.