Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha he does look shy... aniwaise... i just saw the ch7 save world mv.. omg... theyre so kute.. win pinky cee cheer aof.. etc... hehehe..

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I like Pinky, she's not a bad actress at all, just very young looking. As for Win, his acting need A LOT of work, he's very handsome, but need to work on the acting.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree Win needs to improve on his acting, i think Pinky's acting is very good,and natural. there is rumors from pantip said this la korn may get to air next program, so before JYL, i hope so, miss Pinky a lot

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's not confirm yet will air next time slot, just rumors i read, but i read from Pinky's fans they said her la korn will get to air soon,so they are rush filming it,she has to film morning till late at night,so she isn't feeling so well. poor Pinky. but i'm curious why they gonna air this la korn first,they should air JYL first because they almost gonna done film already but this la korn just started filming. but oh well,doesn't matter which la korn air first, just air it, wanna see Pinky,miss her a lot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read Poo's interview she talk about her character in here,she like both Kelly and Win,but they don't like her. oh i just know she like Win too, i thought she like only Kelly, so that's why she got mad and kill Nok (who play as Pinky's mom) and then try to kill Pinky. she's very evil in here. so she does many ways to make Win hate Pinky, that's why in the line Pinky+Win rehearse he was saying to her "you want Wung Nam Karng so much that you have done all these bad things?!" and she said"i didn't do it",they would argue/fight a lot because of Poo,but i hope there will be some cute scenes too, not only they argue/fighting

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ana Posted Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Poo as in Poo Montana? She likes Win too? Thats so weird..LOL..
yeah Poo Muntana, she likes Win in here,yeah weird because she's suppose to play as his aunt in here too, but then she's not his real aunt though, Kelly's dad adopted her,yeah hopefully it's true that it will air next timeslot, tv pool said that it will air next timeslot, we'll just have to wait and see. :eek:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah tv pool said so that it will air next timeslot, but then things can always change,we'll just have to wait and see if it's true,hopefully it's, i wanna see it, miss Pinky a lot

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yay! can't wait to see Win and Pinky together! :wub:
Hopefully this lakorn will pull in good ratings, since their are alot of well known daras in here. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from pinky's webboard they read from star news magazine said this la korn will air december. hope it's true, can't wait, hope they would get good rating too

Ana

sarNie Adult
That just nasty..LOL..She is supposingly his aunt ewwwwwwwww :huh:

Anywayz, I bet it's gonna air after Koo Pbuan Olawon :lol: . If the news is true that it's airing in December. Since KPO should be ending early december :rolleyes: