Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwwwwwwe... i love the mag cover.. they look so kute.. hehehe... lol.. sadly i agree.. pinky couldnt help nam.. >_<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i wonder y we hardly see lakorn op these days.. >_< .. well some that is lol.. eeeeeek...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
first i thought Pinky's character will be a weak girl and let praek yell at her and she won't argue back, a sensitive girl that cries, but it's not like that. she's a sweet girl but not weak, she talk back at him, so they bicker. will be fun. hope there'll be some cute scenes of them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but Pinky mostly get to play a strong characters anyways, which match with her and she play it very well too.

nina k Posted Today, 12:46 AM
Ooh, so her character will probably be like SBS. haha.
i think no, her character won't be like SBS, because LiLy is more of a feisty girl. but Ratikarn is a sweet girl but not weak, she will talk back to praek but she won't fight with praek like LiLy does. but i think i'll like Lily more because she's a lot of fun to watch. ;)

^^ Hah, P'Teedee's got SBS fever :D

Anyways, I'm happy that Pinky will not be weak and shy so I'm looking forward to this lakorn as much as I was looking forward to SBS.

nina07

sarNie Adult
^^Same too N'Grace :D

I'm actually looking more forward to this lakorn than SBS because it has alot of daras that i like in here and you gotta love Win+Pinky :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i still have SBS fever. and still waiting for Pinky+Aof to pair up again for 2009. but want to see this la korn too, miss Pinky a lot, hope we'll get to see her new la korn soon.