Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK done uploading for today. ^_^

Pheit, do you know how to read Thai?
If you do I want Thuy to work her magic on Ep.5 since they have beginning credit on that episode. ^_^

LOL, Ninja? :loool: hahahaha how are you going to do that? And what kind of Ninja? How come you change it to Thuynmt? ^_^

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
OK done uploading for today. ^_^

Pheit, do you know how to read Thai?
If you do I want Thuy to work her magic on Ep.5 since they have beginning credit on that episode. ^_^

LOL, Ninja? :loool: hahahaha how are you going to do that? And what kind of Ninja? How come you change it to Thuynmt? ^_^
sure, i could read thai. what would you like me to do??? just let me know and i'll do anything for you ;)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh you're so sweet. :lol: No wonder Thuy want to kick me out far, far away :loool: LOLz.

OK let me get the list and I'll PM it to you right now. ^_^ Thank you.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, I know. I hate the repetition too. But then when they said it, it takes a huge time frame, and I can't just have it "What's wrong?" throughout when they also said "Are you okay?" too.

OMG, I got to go to sleep now. It's 12AM. I'm so tired. I got to go to classes early in the morning.

Night, guys,

I'll see you in your room, Maya. :ph34r: Ninja's attack is going to take place. Muahhaha.

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
Oh you're so sweet. :lol: No wonder Thuy want to kick me out far, far away :loool: LOLz.

OK let me get the list and I'll PM it to you right now. ^_^ Thank you.

holy moly :eek: ! i just realized that they are saying Palm not Farm... why didn't anyone tell me :arrg: ??? i've been translating it wrong all this time :(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
holy moly :eek: ! i just realized that they are saying Palm not Farm... why didn't anyone tell me :arrg: ??? i've been translating it wrong all this time :(
:loool: HAHAHAHA I have the exact same problem at first too. I thought they were talking about oil, like crude oil business or something like that LOL. The way they said "palm" sounds like "parm", so I thought it was farm or oil farming business LOL. Because I didn't know you can get oil from the palm ^_^

Yeah, I know. I hate the repetition too. But then when they said it, it takes a huge time frame, and I can't just have it "What's wrong?" throughout when they also said "Are you okay?" too.

OMG, I got to go to sleep now. It's 12AM. I'm so tired. I got to go to classes early in the morning.

Night, guys,

I'll see you in your room, Maya. :ph34r: Ninja's attack is going to take place. Muahhaha.
OK good night Ninja, and have fun in school tomorrow. Don't have a nightmare of a crazy woman attacking you tonight ok. :p :tease: :loool:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
holy moly ! i just realized that they are saying Palm not Farm... why didn't anyone tell me ??? i've been translating it wrong all this time
I believed Maya fixed all of that parts, except one. I was encoding 3.7 and came back to see what's up. Then I stopped the encoding in time to go back and changed that one part where it was "farm." So you're safe, Pheit. For now.

Yes, night, night. I got to encode this last one and I'm heading dead asleep.

See you guys tomorrow. Nice messaging with you guys.

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
:loool: HAHAHAHA I have the exact same problem at first too. I thought they were talking about oil, like crude oil business or something like that LOL. The way they said "palm" sounds like "parm", so I thought it was farm or oil farming business LOL. Because I didn't know you can get oil from the palm ^_^

OK good night Ninja, and have fun in school tomorrow. Don't have a nightmare of a crazy woman attacking you tonight ok. :p :tease: :loool:

yup, you can conver palm into oil...palm oil... just like peanut oil sesame oil... but i don't know how the process work... i'm not an engineer... but i wish i was...hehehe... good nite to ya'll. its only 930 here... california home of the beaches!!!

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
:wacko: I have a horrible day in chemistry lab. I have to redo the whole experiment and it took me 4 hours. And then the grams after all reaction is less than what is needed.

Maya, I need you to cheer me up. I messed up on all the labs I did. I don't know how I'm going to be able to get an A when I have to turn a typed paper of all the experiments at the end of the semester. :lmao: I hate chemistry. I follow the instructions carefully but it always turn out not enough of what it needed to be.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:wacko: I have a horrible day in chemistry lab. I have to redo the whole experiment and it took me 4 hours. And then the grams after all reaction is less than what is needed.

Maya, I need you to cheer me up. I messed up on all the labs I did. I don't know how I'm going to be able to get an A when I have to turn a typed paper of all the experiments at the end of the semester. :lmao: I hate chemistry. I follow the instructions carefully but it always turn out not enough of what it needed to be.
:lol: LOL OK how may I help to cheer you up? hahahaha.

You did not burning down the building again did you? :p

Have you ever cook or bake a cake? Those should help you to be careful with adding too much or too little of those chemicals :D

What you should do is take one step at a time. I mean measure it, put a side, double check the gram and weigh carefully and if you're positive is correct, then put aside and move to the next part. Just like prep. your ingredients first... If you do everything at once, you can get that numbes mix up and forget which is which and when you add it togethter you might not have realize it.

I'm sure you'll have no problem with the paper works... just try your best to get that measurement right because when you going to mix medication for peoples, you can do a real damage even if an oz. is off. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL, you're trying to say I'm a bad future pharmacist? I wish it's easy as cooking. But it's not. There's a lot of process going on such as evaporation, and that will cause the substance to lose it's solid form once you add heat to it. It's really complicated. Anyway, I messed up a lot before and I managed to get A in my other labs. LOL So hopefully, good things will happen.

Maybe I should retire from subbing, don't you think so?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^_^ See told you, that you're smart... you will get A's at the end for sure. Just don't think too much about lakorn or subbing.

BUT OH NO YOU CAN'T STOP NOW. There won't be Stars Subbing Team if there is no more Thuynmt, or the Ninja anymore. :lol:

How is the team going to survive without you? ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Well, it did when I took off for the three months vacation. And you also did most of BRRA alone. :lol:
I'm going retired and put on my ninja suit again. I'm going to go around and stalk y'all. Watch out when you're going to the restroom, okay? I'll be behind the shower curtain ready for attack.

Oh, I'm not smart. Just lucky! LOL

OMG, I just realize I have three papers to type by the beginning of July. I'm going to be in the isolated cave working on them. So I might be slow on the timing. LOL Hey, maybe you can send to Pheit for grammar check. I don't know if I'm going to have the time or going to rush through by skimming the grammar checking. Or if you want me to do it, then you can time it first and I'll go back and check the timing and grammar check it too.

Right now, I'm trying to finish the rest of Episode 3 and getting right to study.

So you've been doing alright? Nothing crazy happening around, eh?

Man, WNK is getting better. I can't wait to see Episode 7-8. It's going to be more depth into it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, it did when I took off for the three months vacation. And you also did most of BRRA alone. :lol:
I'm going retired and put on my ninja suit again. I'm going to go around and stalk y'all. Watch out when you're going to the restroom, okay? I'll be behind the shower curtain ready for attack.

Oh, I'm not smart. Just lucky! LOL

OMG, I just realize I have three papers to type by the beginning of July. I'm going to be in the isolated cave working on them. So I might be slow on the timing. LOL Hey, maybe you can send to Pheit for grammar check. I don't know if I'm going to have the time or going to rush through by skimming the grammar checking. Or if you want me to do it, then you can time it first and I'll go back and check the timing and grammar check it too.

Right now, I'm trying to finish the rest of Episode 3 and getting right to study.

So you've been doing alright? Nothing crazy happening around, eh?

Man, WNK is getting better. I can't wait to see Episode 7-8. It's going to be more depth into it.
You mean SBS, right? LOLz.

Out of all places, you have to be in the restroom? :loool: hahahaha Ninja must have bad sense of smell. :tease:

Then try to get lucky again this term. I know you can do it. :clap: I'll be cheering for you. :yahoo:

OK go do your homework and all those paper works. Just leave the timing up to me, then you can recheck them.
You want me to do the rest of Ep. 3 for you?

I'll do the timing first if it would be easier for you to do grammar and timing check at the same time.
OK forget about the translation I send you this morning then. I'll time it first.
You want me to do Ep. 5 too? If you do I'll start cutting the video tonight, and maybe I can send to Butterfly to help me do part of Ep. 5 too, ok?
I got about 20 minutes left before I'll be done with Ep. 4.
Stardust also sended me Ep.6.1 already.
Ep. 7 is half done.
So I guess we are fine... just have to catch up with the timing now. :lol:

I'm doing fine. ^_^ Thing seems to be running smoothly now. So I'm all good to go. LOLz.

So you don't think WNK is cheesy anymore? hahahaha

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
The love scenes are cheesy. I only like the killings. LOL
How can Tawin fall in love with Rathikarn that easily? I don't know. Most lakorns these days, the main characters just fall in love like that. I believe there's going to be a new guy coming in, so I can't wait for that. Somehow, I don't like Tawin. He's too babyish. I need a man. :lol:

I finished Episode 3 already. Still haven't upload it up since I'm going to get yell at for slowing the internet. Probably I'll upload it tomorrow instead. Haven't even study yet. It's too hot here. I kept on losing the timing I did for Episode 3, and I have to redo the timing of the song. I hate the summer, can't stand the heat. It makes me impatience.

Anyway, going to study now. LOL I've been chilling and timing since morning to now. Yeah, procrastinating.
I'll do Episode 5 in the weekend and going to work on the papers in the weekend too. So you don't have to worry about that.

How's the timing for Episode 4? I'll probably get some of Episode 5 done on Friday night. So you're be doing Episode 6 and I'll be doing 7. That's mean I do the odd and you do the even episodes.

Oh, try to check your timing so I don't have to put too much effort or time into checking it. It'll make things easier for me too. Thanks.

What smell from the restroom? Don't tell me you throw a bomb in there. :tease:

Edit: Did you have Pheit finish translating the opening credits? Episode 5 contain that part and I was thinking of cut the opening and upload it separately following the teaser in the playlist.

Did you have the special Pt. 2 fill in yet?
Oh, send the timing of whichever part you're done with Episode 4. That way, I can use the free time I have to work on them instead of doing all of them at once.

It sure is quiet in here.
[Echo]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Edit: Did you have Pheit finish translating the opening credits? Episode 5 contain that part and I was thinking of cut the opening and upload it separately following the teaser in the playlist.

Did you have the special Pt. 2 fill in yet?
Oh, send the timing of whichever part you're done with Episode 4. That way, I can use the free time I have to work on them instead of doing all of them at once.

It sure is quiet in here.
[Echo]
Yes I got the list of the character's names already. Cut 5.1 and I upload for me I"ll do timing on their name, then you can fix or do the rest :lol: Since you won't know which name will go with which and plus I haven't look into it yet which names come up first. ^_^

I haven't start Ep.4 yet, just done with translating today. Will start later... cuting the part right now. This time I'm going to leave the size as is ok? Or do you want me to put it under 100 like before?

You're done with your homework already? :p

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The love scenes are cheesy. I only like the killings. LOL
How can Tawin fall in love with Rathikarn that easily? I don't know. Most lakorns these days, the main characters just fall in love like that. I believe there's going to be a new guy coming in, so I can't wait for that. Somehow, I don't like Tawin. He's too babyish. I need a man. :lol:

I finished Episode 3 already. Still haven't upload it up since I'm going to get yell at for slowing the internet. Probably I'll upload it tomorrow instead. Haven't even study yet. It's too hot here. I kept on losing the timing I did for Episode 3, and I have to redo the timing of the song. I hate the summer, can't stand the heat. It makes me impatience.

Anyway, going to study now. LOL I've been chilling and timing since morning to now. Yeah, procrastinating.
I'll do Episode 5 in the weekend and going to work on the papers in the weekend too. So you don't have to worry about that.

How's the timing for Episode 4? I'll probably get some of Episode 5 done on Friday night. So you're be doing Episode 6 and I'll be doing 7. That's mean I do the odd and you do the even episodes.

Oh, try to check your timing so I don't have to put too much effort or time into checking it. It'll make things easier for me too. Thanks.

What smell from the restroom? Don't tell me you throw a bomb in there. :tease:
Ep.4 is so annoying... I feels like knocking some sense into Thanorn. Now I have to time it and rewatch him being annoyed all over again LOL. Doing timing and translating on the same episode is so boring. I start to get sick of the lakorn before it end already LOL. :lol:

Hey love know no boundaries, the heart just takes him... he can't help it HAHAHAHA LOLz. And GOSH the new guy coming is even more annoying, he's so obnoxious. :loool:
LOL cheesy love scenes? ^_^ I haven't seen it yet, I'm waiting to see Sima and Banleur love scenes LOLz. The father is not man enough for you? :tease: HAHAHAHA

LOL I don't know I just connect restroom with odors, can't be hiding in there for long :loool:

Will do my best with timing. Last time wasn't good enough yet? :(

OK you go concentrate and study hard ok, not hardly study :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Lab is cancelled this morning, and I wake up early for nothing. LOL Now I have to wait for 5 hours for next class at 1:15PM.

Okay, I'll send you 5.1.

I'm done with studying for the practical test.

I don't know. The characters' love doesn't have the deepness. I don't care if they don't get together in the end. But the characters' with deep feelings to one another, you just want to get mad and sad when someone you love doesn't believe you, etc. I don't like the acting. I see some scenes where they just too stiff. :lol: And what's up with the no kissing in lakorns? Kissing just add more flavors. They can do the fake r-rated scenes, but can't just peck on the lips? It's not like french kissing or anything. Now most lakorns are just so similar to the others. No wonder you like the old lakorns better. The characters' has more depth than just appearance.

I'm so lazy right now and super bored. I was planning to take notes for online history course but felt really lazy. :lol:

What does the name Rathikarn mean?

Oh, I'm available tomorrow for checking. So send as much as you can of Episode 4. Somehow, I have the energy to do timing but not studying. :blush:
BTW, you still haven't replied about the Special Part 2 scenes translation.

I'm currently trying to experimenting with Aegisub. This software is used more than Subtitle Workshop. It's harder to use but you can create a lot of effects for the subtitle and also make it goes in any direction such as diagonally isntead of a straight line all the time. It'll be so interesting and cool once I figure out how it works. It will look really professionally. But I only plan to use this for the credits and song since it will be too much to work with for the episode itself.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks for Episode 5.

I've just bought a 16GB USB last night on eBay for $19. Now I got space to put all the video files for awhile. Oh, I didn't have the encode video for Episode 2. Are you able to upload it and send it to me? I'm thinking of combining all the parts together and make into 2 parts for each episode.