Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thuy you're busy with homework today. Do tomorrow, we are not rushing to go anywhere.

LOL me I'm taking forever now. :p ^_^

LOL is that your way of recruiting?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I got two tests on Thursdays and then homeworks and labs. I have classes tomorrow the whole day, so I won't be doing any work tomorrow or Wednesday since I got to study for tests. LOL Then I have the time on Sat & Sun, but then have to study for anatomy test on Tuesday. LOL

Well, I recruited myself and I'm just like everyone. Procrastinating til the end. LOL

Okay, butterfly, I'll try to send the videos tomorrow since the school's internet is faster for uploading (1min-5clips done).

Currently, I'm doing an online experiment and recording data. Hooray for that. :-/

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I got two tests on Thursdays and then homeworks and labs. I have classes tomorrow the whole day, so I won't be doing any work tomorrow or Wednesday since I got to study for tests. LOL Then I have the time on Sat & Sun, but then have to study for anatomy test on Tuesday. LOL

Well, I recruited myself and I'm just like everyone. Procrastinating til the end. LOL

Okay, butterfly, I'll try to send the videos tomorrow since the school's internet is faster for uploading (1min-5clips done).

Currently, I'm doing an online experiment and recording data. Hooray for that. :-/
Procrastinating? Are you sure you're not talking about me? :p hahahaha :loool: ^_^

Thuy send me the Ep.3 video. I'll do it, since you have homeworks. Just recheck timing for me is enough. I don't have to translate anything at the moment, and I should be done with timing soon.

I would rather have you spend time experimenting better LOL :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Here's Episode 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQV5EV3K

Try to use peache's video for the part that she has, and used butterfly's video for the 27mins of missing beginning. If you're able to connect it, then tell me. I try to cut it up for you.

Then I'll do Episode 4. Maya, send me the fill in translation for the Special Part 2 when you're done.

I realize it takes a long time to cut the parts, so I won't be able to send butterfly's parts out soon enough. :p Just Stardust or whoever have Episode 4, send it to me by Friday night so I can used my free time wisely before I'm busy again.

Pheit, sure did a hella good job in translating. I think I'll kick you out, Maya, since you want a break. LOL
*sike* NEVER, WOMAN! Muahhaha. You're never be free from me! :tease:

I'm trying to stream ep4 but it's taking forever to load, especially with my cousin home <_< If you don't mind I'll do ep5 na ka :lol:
By the time, my cousin will be going back to the university dorm so I'll have the wireless access all to myself.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm trying to stream ep4 but it's taking forever to load, especially with my cousin home <_< If you don't mind I'll do ep5 na ka :lol:
By the time, my cousin will be going back to the university dorm so I'll have the wireless access all to myself.
Stardust Ep. 5 is already done. :p

Don't worry about Ep. 4 then.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's Episode 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQV5EV3K

Try to use peache's video for the part that she has, and used butterfly's video for the 27mins of missing beginning. If you're able to connect it, then tell me. I try to cut it up for you.

Then I'll do Episode 4. Maya, send me the fill in translation for the Special Part 2 when you're done.

I realize it takes a long time to cut the parts, so I won't be able to send butterfly's parts out soon enough. :p Just Stardust or whoever have Episode 4, send it to me by Friday night so I can used my free time wisely before I'm busy again.

Pheit, sure did a hella good job in translating. I think I'll kick you out, Maya, since you want a break. LOL
*sike* NEVER, WOMAN! Muahhaha. You're never be free from me! :tease:
:tease: You are used to having me around now, you'll miss me if you kick me out now. :p hahahaha :loool: :tease:

I'll cut and do everything later... got to work now. I need another day to recuperates :lol:

I'm working backward... and I now just realize I'm missing 2.7 hahahahaha. DARN IT! <_<

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Missing the 2.7 video cut? OMG, that's going to mess up. LOL Good luck in recutting it up. I'll check 2.8 & 2.9 somewhere on Saturday. You haven't send me 2.6 yet.

Yes, I can't kick you. No, no, no. Don't think I'm going to miss you. LOL I was worried you're going to miss me and miss doing subbing instead. :tease:

Just kidding. :kiss:

Oh, if Episode 4 is done, then send to me by Friday night. I'm going to get the whole Episode 4 done by Sunday night.

Stardust, maybe you should do Episode 6 when it airs.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Missing the 2.7 video cut? OMG, that's going to mess up. LOL Good luck in recutting it up. I'll check 2.8 & 2.9 somewhere on Saturday. You haven't send me 2.6 yet.

Yes, I can't kick you. No, no, no. Don't think I'm going to miss you. LOL I was worried you're going to miss me and miss doing subbing instead. :tease:

Just kidding. :kiss:

Oh, if Episode 4 is done, then send to me by Friday night. I'm going to get the whole Episode 4 done by Sunday night.

Stardust, maybe you should do Episode 6 when it airs.
Yeah, just done with recut... good thing I wrote down the time frame where I cut them. It was too long and was trying to cut to fit 8 parts... and too many cuts I deleted the wrong video. ^_^
But is alright, it's a short one... should be done soon.

:tease: Ok fine I'll keep to myself that thought. :loool:

LOL... if you need Ep.4 by Friday, then I'll try to get it done by then. I haven't started yet... thought Stardust were working on it... so I didn't even watch the video LOL. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Just 4.1-4.3 will be good enough by Friday night if you're busy.

OMG, I'm so tired of tests and homework. I'm going to be hecka crazy and busy on Wednesday. If I died from studying, then I'll leave everything to you, Maya. Whoo, relief. :yahoo:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just 4.1-4.3 will be good enough by Friday night if you're busy.

OMG, I'm so tired of tests and homework. I'm going to be hecka crazy and busy on Wednesday. If I died from studying, then I'll leave everything to you, Maya. Whoo, relief. :yahoo:
:lol: LOL you're funny. You'll be alright, you pay attentions to every little details, so I'm sure you will do great on your school too. Just think positive and you will get thru it; AND don't think about the project or lakorn too much though. :p hahahaha.

I think my timing is improving, if I can say so myself :loool: LOLz I can get it done faster on each part as I goes, so you shouldn't worry too much about it. I'll start on the translation tomorrow night ok. I want to get Ep.3 going for now first. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'll try to use my time wisely since I'll be having another test on Tuesday and a lab practical identifying type of tissues and rat's body parts.
So it'll be a busy week after Sunday.

I used to be good with little details and memorization. Now, my brain can't even remember the gram I just measured for more than 10 seconds. Maybe I'm getting old or that 3 months vacation sure knows how to kick back at me.

Congrats on the timing. :clap: Yeah, I try not to concentrate to much on the project. But subbing is part of passion now. I can't give it up yet. But neither can I give up on school. So wish me luck on the Chem test tomorrow. Chem tests are my bigger worries. :rolleyes: Just got to play it cool. B)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Good luck and wish you all the lucks to get A's on all your test. :)

I didn't know you have to test on rat's body parts and such for Pharmacy. :unsure:

NOTE TO Thuy, if you check here before checking PM box... don't forget to check your PM box ok. I have a little problem. :lol: Needs your professional touch. :p LOLz.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'm checking it. If you read this before you check your PM, then don't forget to check your PM too. LOL
I checking it up a bit. Then if that didn't solve, I'll work on it in the weekend.

But make sure the original video itself isn't losing sound or not sync with the video.

reachy

sarNie Egg
Hi girls,

This is Reachy. I finished my trip,,,haha
Is there any grammar check needing me to do?
Just let me know.

Nice to be back! :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Welcome back, Reachy.

Currently, we have a bunch of helpers already. We have two grammar checkers, Pheit and I. I don't know what else I need help with. But relax for now. Oh, are you able to do anything else?

nina07

sarNie Adult
Hey, sorry for the late reply. :(
I could do some grammer checking for some parts if there are any, P'Thuy. Or anything that's available that doesn't have to do with grammer checking I could do as well. Doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm helping. :D
Gosh, I'm a really bad helper. :/ Haha.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Okay, I'll tell Maya to send you her Episode if she needs it grammar check or not. If she doesn't, then I don't think there's anything to do. LOL. I'm clueless. :huh: