Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just check Novova's upload and it's not disable, but saonikkinikki's upload is has been disable too. :mellow:

OK I'll wait until tomorrow. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, really, really stupid. *Pull hair out*

Send me more translations for grammar checked since I'm bored right now because I forgot to bring my history book to read. I might be busy tomorrow to do homework.

Yeah, it finally working without audio disable. It turns out (I guess) that the beginning song of the break probably have a similar instrumental music, and they disable it. A human didn't control the disable, it actually automatically disable when the computer analyzing it and it recognize the music similar to something else and thought they're must be the same.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I just created a new blog today, and it's still need some touch up.

http://starssubbingteam.blogspot.com/

Stardust, are you able to create a new avatar with the words "Stars Subbing Team" for our YouTube avatar? The black one with the words is a little bit old. I want to change it up to fresh things up. By the way, if you can create a banner for our blog is even better. You can do anything you want to make it nice for the blog. Wallpapers, etc. For everyone, I'll let you have your own idea in it, so you don't have to worry about how it is, what it needs.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks, Stardust. Do it on your free time though. Since you're still at school, don't worry about it too much. Take as long as you need. But not a 5 years. LOL :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, really, really stupid. *Pull hair out*

Send me more translations for grammar checked since I'm bored right now because I forgot to bring my history book to read. I might be busy tomorrow to do homework.

Yeah, it finally working without audio disable. It turns out (I guess) that the beginning song of the break probably have a similar instrumental music, and they disable it. A human didn't control the disable, it actually automatically disable when the computer analyzing it and it recognize the music similar to something else and thought they're must be the same.
I'm working on the special right now. ^_^ You should get all of it by the time you get up in the morning. :lol: lolz.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'm working on the special right now. ^_^ You should get all of it by the time you get up in the morning. :lol: lolz.
Mucho thanks, girl. I haven't hear from you the whole day. I hope you feel better after that nasty fever.
Usually, we subbed a lakorn that already air the whole episode. This is the first time we doing it while it's airing. I really get impatience waiting for the episodes to air. ^_^ We have more breaks to relax than usually.

Hey, for the song subtitle. Instead of setting it to appear on the bottom, make it appears on the top. The font will be 24 and bold, italicize. The margin setting will be the same too, but the "Top" portion will be 10.

I didn't want to get too fancy with the settings so it'll make things easier for us.
Just put the song in a new subtitle file and then add it the same way you add the subtitle file in VirtualDUB. When you select the file, choose the first bullet that states how you want the text to me. Just the first bullet for only the song, which is no auto text wrapping (the third bullet for the subtitle -smart auto text wrapping).

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mucho thanks, girl. I haven't hear from you the whole day. I hope you feel better after that nasty fever.
Usually, we subbed a lakorn that already air the whole episode. This is the first time we doing it while it's airing. I really get impatience waiting for the episodes to air. ^_^ We have more breaks to relax than usually.

Hey, for the song subtitle. Instead of setting it to appear on the bottom, make it appears on the top. The font will be 24 and bold, italicize. The margin setting will be the same too, but the "Top" portion will be 10.

I didn't want to get too fancy with the settings so it'll make things easier for us.
Just put the song in a new subtitle file and then add it the same way you add the subtitle file in VirtualDUB. When you select the file, choose the first bullet that states how you want the text to me. Just the first bullet for only the song, which is no auto text wrapping (the third bullet for the subtitle -smart auto text wrapping).
:loool: hehehehe you lost me already, but I'll ask you again when I actually do them LOLz :lol: :p

I'm better now, thank you but was busy today. After I was done sending translation I left to work. So didn't get back to check until now. ^_^

I think is hard to translate these special. Some of the wording by the narrator is harder too. :D But I'm half done with the 1st part now. ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
:loool: hehehehe you lost me already, but I'll ask you again when I actually do them LOLz :lol: :p

I'm better now, thank you but was busy today. After I was done sending translation I left to work. So didn't get back to check until now. ^_^

I think is hard to translate these special. Some of the wording by the narrator is harder too. :D But I'm half done with the 1st part now. ;)

You can translate it word-to-word and I'll fix it up. The special isn't that important, so you don't have to try to get everyone exact.

I'm heading to sleep now. :p Night.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK one is done. Too much talking and too much translation... so I'll do part 2 later. I got to finish up the rest of the translation first. :lol:

You are so right this new insane quality takes forever to do LOL. And I think something is wrong with my stupid computer because is moving on a snail pace now, I can't even go to youtube and I can't download anything. I need new anti-virus. :(

:p LMAO :loool: I just check ep.1.4 hahahahaha girl you have to redo the encording again and reupload too, because you got it all wrong :loool: lolz. It's not call Hook or by Verse LOL.

You must have got it from the message I left for Stardust ... (The song's name is ให้เธอผู้เดียว (Hook) and ให้เธอผู้เดียว (Verse) ) :p :loool: hahahaha.

The song is call ให้เธอผู้เดียว (hai ter/tur poo/pu diew/diow) which translate to "For you only" or "Only for you" :lol:

The guy that sing the song, his name is กันตะ กัลย์จาฤก (I don't know how to spell his name in English, maybe Stardust can help us out on the English spelling :lol: )

By the way N'Grace who is this guy กันตะ กัลย์จาฤก ? Do you have picture of him? I notice he sing lots of lakorn theme songs.

Oh Thuy, on the part that said "My heart, that I left under your care" in Thai it goes like this... "Jai Tee Chun Fang Wai" <--- it end right there, so the timing is a bit too long, because next line start on... "ja doo rae hai dai rer prao" (Can you look after it?). And the part "I only have you", it's suppose to be I only have FOR you. I think you're missing the "FOR" word.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Okay, I'll fix it today and upload it today or might send you to upload it for me. LOL That's what happened when I'm not good with Thai. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: hehehehehehe, yes is understandable, but giving credit to the right person and the song is important... or else I would have just let it go hahahahaha lolz :loool: Since you did a wonderful job on it already even if your Thai is not good. You're great on subbing and timing. If that was me I would have been so lost. ^_^
But while you're at it, might as well fix the song too hahahaha. ^_^ ;)

Thank you Stardust for the name. Now I have to go find picture to see what the guy looks like because I like most of the songs he sang for lakorn theme songs. :lol: lolz. Need to see the face of the voice that I'm crazy about. :loool: hahahahaha.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Show us the picture of the singer too, Maya.

Hey, I added the download/pay option on the page and also a donate option.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Show us the picture of the singer too, Maya.

Hey, I added the download/pay option on the page and also a donate option.
:lol: Are you sure you want to see his picture? :p LOLZ I shouldn't google his name, I should have just stick to liking his voice when he sing lakorn theme songs better. He's "too metrosexual" for my taste. :loool: hahaha lolz.
Oh and his lastname is spell a bit different, but you're very close Stardust. It's Kanta Kaljaruek (nickname Tae)

Thuy, here's his picture. And link to his interviews and video. http://www.whoweeklymagazine.com/hobbies_c...;id=1&pg=4# If you don't like metrosexual guy, don't watch the video. Just listen to his voice when he sing theme songs, better. The lakorn he sing such as "hua jai song park", "roy adeed", "wimarn maekala", "sa phai dao", etc. for those that interest to know. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
He looks androgynous for me. That's definitely not my piece of pie either. Hahahah.
You can have him, Maya.