Pinky Savika Chaiyadej as Rathikarn
Win Tawin Yaowapolkul as Thanorn
Amy Amika Klinprathum as Sima
Kelly Rattapong Tanapat as Banleur
Nok Usanee Wattathana as Lampao
Poo Montana Hosiri as Rarin

Summary:
@Lyn's blog (http://iheartlakorns.com/)

The story is about the mystery of Pinky’s birth father and the death of her mother. Pinky’s mother was murdered and she is raised by Tawin’s father played by Kelly Thanapat.

Tawin grew up not knowing Pinky, he barely lived at the castle. At a young age, he was sent to study in Bangkok. In secondary school, he was sent to America for a better education. When he returns to Thailand, his father wants him to marry Pinky, the young girl he raised as his own. He doesn’t force them at first, he just encouraged.

The person who murdered Pinky’s mother becomes jealous of Tawin and Pinky’s relationship. She actually lives in the castle, she is a distant cousin to the family. In the past, the murderous cousin harbored feelings for Kelly, then when Tawin returns as a grown handsome young man, she transfered her infatuation from the father to the son. She plots to kill again.

ENCODERS: Please encode subtitles in the following format settings in Media Subtitler In orange is song subtitle format and in blue is lyrics credit format:

Font: Calligraph421 BT
Font Style: Bold, Bold-Italic, Bold-Italic
Font Size: 27, 26, 18

Color of font: White
Color of Outline: The dark red (it's above the color black), very dark cyan, The dark red (above black)

Outline: 2
Shadow: 2, 0, 0

Alignment: Center, Bottom, Center, Bottom, Center, Top

Margins: Left - 100, Right - 100, Top - 25, Top-30, Top-05

Translators' Playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3E18983039CBE048

ASSIGNMENTS:

Episode 1: Completed
Episode 2: Completed
Episode 3: Completed
Episode 4: Completed
Episode 5: Pending timing from thuynmt
Episode 6: Pending timing from Maya
Episode 7: Pending timing from thuynmt
Episode 8: Pending timing from Maya
Episode 9: Pending translation
Episode 10: Pending translation
Episode 11: Pending translation
Episode 12: Pending translation
Episode 13: Pending translation
Episode 14: Pending translation

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL I'll help out ka when it's out.

We're trying to get high quality video, but we don't have any idea who can get it for us. It'll be helpful if you can teach us how to record video from one of those Thai streaming websites.

Katerine

Butterfly123
thuynmt i an stream the lakorn for you if you want i have an account with thai tv site and i have the program to stream too, so if you want me to do it no probz :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
thuynmt i an stream the lakorn for you if you want i have an account with thai tv site and i have the program to stream too, so if you want me to do it no probz :lol:
That will be wonderful! Thanks, butterfly123. :lol:
Well, if you run into any problem or need any help, just PM one of us and we'll do our best.

OK I translated the 1.1 episode:

Lumpao: Please don't hurt me. I'm begging you. Ahh! Oww! Please don't. Ahh!
Rattikarn: Mom! Mom! Mom Lampao!
Ghost: Rattikarn... Rattiakarn, my beloved daughter.
Rattikarn: Ahh!
Sima: Rattikarn... Rattikarn! Wake up! Rattikarn! You had a nightmare, right?
Teacher: What happened? Is everyone alright?
Sima: Rattikarn had a bad dream.
Teacher: Again? This week you've made all your classmates wake up time after time.
Rattikarn: Sorry, teacher.
Teacher: Good thing that tomorrow you're graduating from here. I'll think of it as a goodbye thing. Alright, everyone back to sleep.
Rattikarn: Sima, I drempt of Mom falling off a cliff again. It felt so real...
Sima: You probably miss your mom a lot. Sleep, tomorrow we're going to get to go home.
Banleu: Lampao!
Rarin: Banleu! Banleu! Are you ok?
Banleu: Rarin, it's you? It was probably a dream.
Rarin: There were numerous phone calls asking for you. It's probably Khun Non.
Banleu: Thanon?
Sima: Hey, you! Are you going to the pier?
Driver; Yes.
Thanon: Excuse me, I already booked this car.
Rattikarn: Oh, sorry. We didn't know you already booked the car. Let's go.
Sima: Go where? We can just go together.
Rattikarn: Huh?
Sima: Don't know how much longer we have to wait. Can't you just let us go with you? Besides, we're going to the same pier. Please? Get in the car.
Thanon: Wait.
Sima: What? Get in the car. Standing here like an idiot...and watch out for your head! Go in! Let's go.
Rarin: Change the flowers in the vase too, ok?
Maid 1: Ka.
Rarin: When Khun Non comes back and sees his mom's picture he'll feel good.
Banleu: Nongklan will also be happy that Thanon has come back home.
Maid 2: Ahh! Oww...
Maid 1: Oh my god, Waew you ok?
Maid 2: I'm not dead yet. Just my waist.
Rarin: Why are you so clumsy?
Maid 2: I didn't do anything ka. I was going to wipe Khun Lampao's portrait and then it feel on top of me.
Rarin: Really, I think that this picture is really old. We should keep this and hang a new one.
Banleu: Get this portrait a new frame and hang it where it was.
Rarin: But...if Khun Non came and saw this picture, he might not like it much.
Banleu: Lampao is also my wife, a mistress of Wung Nam Karng just like Nongklan. Thanon knows already. There won't be a problem.
Rarin: Ka.
Sima: Look at the market.
Rattikarn: So much stuff! Thanks for letting us sit with you in the car. We should share the fee.
Sima: Share? We don't have to share the fee! The guy's nice. Right? Right? See? I told you we don't have to. He's nice like his face. We'll find a boat to take us. Today's our lucky day since we got to go on a free car. I have a lot of money left.
Rattikarn: Please check the bill!
Shopkeeper: Krub, krub.
Sima: I'll pay.
Shopkeeper: In all, 50 baht.
Thanon: Hey, you guys! Give me back my wallet!
Sima: Hey! You can't just accuse us like that!
Thanon: That's my wallet. I brought it while abroad. You stole my wallet!
Rattikarn: How can you just accuse my friend like that? This wallet, I was the one who brought it for my friend.
Thanon: Don't find any excuses. When you were sitting in the car, you were sitting close to me! You guys work as a team?
Sima: Bad mouth!
Thanon: See that you're a girl, otherwise I'd-
Sima: Oww!
Rattikarn: What are you going to do to my friend?
Sima: Let me go!
Shopowner: Wait, the money for the drinks!
Rattikaorn: Let go of my friend!
Thanon: Wanna play?
Rattikarn: Let go of my friend!
Thanon: No! You guys are still young. If no one teaches you now, when you're older you'll have bad habbits.
Rattikarn: What lesson?
Sima: Let go of me!
Thanon: There.
Sima: There are many around the market. 199 baht.
Thanon: Police officer, I have a picture- Uhh.
Driver: Here! Your wallet. Car fee. Too bad I'm honest.
Police officer: So-
Thanon: Uhh-
Sima: I'm not forgiving you, remember that.
Shopkeeper: I thought you guys weren't going to pay me.
Sima: Oh please, we're not some bad mannered guy,
Shopkeeper: Oh.
Rattikarn: How much again?
Shopkeeper: 50.
Thanon: I'll pay, as a-
Rattikarn: You don't have to.
Shopkeeper: Thanks.
Sima: Let's go.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks, Stardust, for the translation.
Oh remember to let Maya know which part you want to translate because she might already work on it already. Contact her about it, alright? That way, we won't have two people doing the same part.

In addition, please send the translation into my PM because it'll be the first thing I check daily when I'm on SarNworld. Sometimes I might forget to check out this topic. I hope you understand. ^_^

Well, have a good summer day, Stardust.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah ok sorry for putting it here I kinda forgot :)
No problem, we all forget sometimes. :lol:

Oh, somehow the avatar is blurry. I think the image was too big and SarNworld automatically narrow it down and make the movement stops as well.

Oh really? Damn I didn't save the file...sorry na ka. Yeah I tried resizing the file and it is blurry...uhh.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust, I'm done with Ep.1 translation OK. ^_^

You can start on Ep.2, and let me know where you left off, then I'll continue. But if you don't have time to do it; Let me know as well ok. So I can start on it right way. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Thuy, my spelling of the name is a bit off LOL.
This is how I spelled their name. So sorry ok if you have to fix it on my translation LOL. ^_^ :lol:

Pinky Savika Chaiyadej as Rathikarn
Win Tawin Yaowapolkul as Thanorn
Amy Amika Klinprathum as Sima
Kelly Rattapong Tanapat as Banleur
Nok Usanee Wattathana as Lumpao
Poo Montana Hosiri as Rarin

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
So you were done before :lol:
Ok ka, then I'll translate ep.3 na ka.
I'm going to be busy school days but I can do it on a Friday :)
I was about to start, but it's kind of too scary so I forward and skim thru the lakorn, then I saw your post that you did it already. So I just uses yours, thanks goodness I don't have to see the scary part alone hahaha :lol:
But I fix little bit of the part that you left untranslated.

OK then I'll work on Ep.2 then you can do Ep.3. next Friday. I need a break and relax a bit anyway. ^_^ :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, Maya. Did you manage to get the link from peaches yet? Oh, you fix the untranslated part of 1.1 and sent it to me already?
I decided to use your spelling names since I don't want to go through much trouble correcting the spelling in your translation. It'll be easier for me just to match the characters' names in Stardust's translation instead.

Man, you guys are fast. The episode haven't even releasing for a day and baam, I got the translation already. :lol:

Anyway, whenever you send me the link for Episode 1, I'll get right to timing with it. I'll time Episode 1, okay? So I can adjust the subtitle settings to see if we need changes.

Maya, you can time Episode 2.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, Maya. Did you manage to get the link from peaches yet? Oh, you fix the untranslated part of 1.1 and sent it to me already?
I decided to use your spelling names since I don't want to go through much trouble correcting the spelling in your translation. It'll be easier for me just to match the characters' names in Stardust's translation instead.

Man, you guys are fast. The episode haven't even releasing for a day and baam, I got the translation already. :lol:

Anyway, whenever you send me the link for Episode 1, I'll get right to timing with it. I'll time Episode 1, okay? So I can adjust the subtitle settings to see if we need changes.

Maya, you can time Episode 2.
Oh I forgot to send you the first part LOL :lol: OK sending right now. I left all her translation alone, just add few missing lines that's all.

Nope I haven't heard from Peaches yet. I don't think she was online yesterday I didn't see any post from her at all on the BM section. ^_^

Sure you can do timing for ep.1 it's quite shot anyway, only 42 minutes. ^_^ And I'll do ep.2.

This lakorn is a bit creepy for my taste :lol: I probably won't do much work at night alone anymore LOL :loool: