Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, the school's internet is fast. One minute for a clip. So I don't have to change it. But why can't you upload it now if it's 100MB over? LOL
Sorry, I didn't know. I was planning to just upload it myself, but I didn't the viewers to wait for long since I accidentally said we're going to have it up tonight. Anyway, I'll upload 3.5 and the rest at school.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
This is what YouTube stated in the upload page:

About Uploading:
Capture and Upload in High Definition!
Upload up to 10 videos at a time
Best video formats for YouTube
Up to 1 GB in size.
Up to 10 minutes in length.
Need more help? Visit the YouTube Handbook
Want to upload large numbers of videos in the background? Try our Bulk Upload Plugin
Upload problems? Try without the progress bar.
Did you try it? If it didn't work, then go to YouTube and click "Upload" instead of using VideoPut. I deleted VideoPut and used the Upload page instead.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is what YouTube stated in the upload page:

Did you try it? If it didn't work, then go to YouTube and click "Upload" instead of using VideoPut. I deleted VideoPut and used the Upload page instead.
Yes I did, and it kicked me out saying 100mb or less, but I was using VideoPut though LOL. It's easier for me that way I don't have to care or bother with it. I just set it up and let it upload itself, so I can go do something else. ^_^

Anyway, let me try the other way... I'll let you know if it work or not. ;)

OH BTW way HELLO REACHY, :lol: Welcome back, did you have a wonderful trip? (Kept forgetting to reply back lol)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
When you upload in YouTube, you can walk away and do what you want too. LOL
So how's Episode 4 coming along?

<<<<<<<What's up, Reachy?>>>>>>>

Greetings, Nina, Kat, Grace, [ :ph34r: ], Linda, Pheit.

Hahhaa, I would say your real name, Maya. But I'm scare to get knock out. :arrg:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know, but is bothering me and taking up my space, too many open windows, while with VP, I can hide it away and still switches between accounts LOL :lol:
Anyway is all good, uploading now... we'll have to wait and see if it'll work this time.

Ep. 4 is going nicely but slowly too hahahaha. I will send it to you tomorrow afternoon. If I can manage my time wisely I should be able to get the special done too. :lol:

Hey Maya is as real as me. :p :spin: :loool: hahahaha

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Sure, it's real. :ph34r:

I won't be able to check Episode 4 until Wednesday. So take your time and work on it. That way, I don't have to check much.

Okay, I'll try to get the special done on Wednesday night.

Edit: You forgot to change the title of the episode in YouTube. Just want to let you know. ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sure, it's real. :ph34r:

I won't be able to check Episode 4 until Wednesday. So take your time and work on it. That way, I don't have to check much.

Okay, I'll try to get the special done on Wednesday night.

Edit: You forgot to change the title of the episode in YouTube. Just want to let you know. ^_^
:loool: I should just keep quiet eh. :p LOL.

If I do take my time then I probably wait for last minute again :lol: So I'll get that out of my head and think is rush, rush work so I can get it done faster.

Yeah I just notice and YESSSSSSSSSs it work! I did put it on, but forgot to click "save" that's why it didn't show up. It's fixed now. ^_^ So 4 parts for today right?

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
:loool: I should just keep quiet eh. :p LOL.

If I do take my time then I probably wait for last minute again :lol: So I'll get that out of my head and think is rush, rush work so I can get it done faster.

Yeah I just notice and YESSSSSSSSSs it work! I did put it on, but forgot to click "save" that's why it didn't show up. It's fixed now. ^_^ So 4 parts for today right?
hey guys. i just checked out 3.1 on yt. just FYI i noticed that when kathy was with rin in front of nongklarns portrait, it says that she is the first mistress, that is wrong. nongklarn is not a mistress, she's the miss (she would be a mistress if she had an affair with bunleur.)
anyway...so cool! B) i saw what i translated on a video.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, 4 parts for today.

I'm just done with 3.6 timing since I lost it ago. Now I'm going to start 3.7 after I'm finished eating.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hey guys. i just checked out 3.1 on yt. just FYI i noticed that when kathy was with rin in front of nongklarns portrait, it says that she is the first mistress, that is wrong. nongklarn is not a mistress, she's the miss (she would be a mistress if she had an affair with bunleur.)
anyway...so cool! B) i saw what i translated on a video.
Pheit, Khun Poo Ying (คุณผู้หญิง) can be translate to mistress, lady or madam/madame. Mistress does not necessary mean "mia noi or e-nu" :) So use mistress is fine... mistress and master of the house is khun Poo Ying and Khun Poo Sai.

Oh and we change Nai Hua to Boss or Khun Banleur, depending on who is calling him ok.

And yes it's so cool to have you as part of our team, you're great. Thank you again. :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, miss derived from mistress.

And I change "Nai Hua" to Khun Banleur instead since Sima's mom isn't a worker for him. LOL I did little fixes here and there because the translation were too short for the timing. So I change the sentence around or add crazy stuff to it. Sorry.

Oh, Pheit. When you translate, make sure you translate what they said. Don't try to short it because then I'll get confused when I time it. It's okay if the sentence sound weird. I'll fix it when I time it.

And yes, it super cool to have you on the team. Now I don't have to see Maya's face so often anymore. LOL Or maybe I have to see her more since she's timing more so than translating? Oh, no. :lmao:

But yeah, it does feel great to see your accomplishment. It's feel good. That's why we're so addicted! :blink:

Again, I apologize if I screw around with the translation. I didn't want to ask since I didn't want to bother anyone every few seconds here and there. Oh well, things can't be perfect. The viewers won't know since they're not Thai. Shoot, even I don't know.

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
Yeah, miss derived from mistress.

And I change "Nai Hua" to Khun Banleur instead since Sima's mom isn't a worker for him. LOL I did little fixes here and there because the translation were too short for the timing. So I change the sentence around or add crazy stuff to it. Sorry.

Oh, Pheit. When you translate, make sure you translate what they said. Don't try to short it because then I'll get confused when I time it. It's okay if the sentence sound weird. I'll fix it when I time it.

And yes, it super cool to have you on the team. Now I don't have to see Maya's face so often anymore. LOL Or maybe I have to see her more since she's timing more so than translating? Oh, no. :lmao:

But yeah, it does feel great to see your accomplishment. It's feel good. That's why we're so addicted! :blink:

Again, I apologize if I screw around with the translation. I didn't want to ask since I didn't want to bother anyone every few seconds here and there. Oh well, things can't be perfect. The viewers won't know since they're not Thai. Shoot, even I don't know.

wow. thats weird. i just never used mistress as a woman with authority. thuy, will u give me an example where i shorten the translation, so i cn have a clue what ur talking about??? so do u want me to translate it word for word??? that might be hard for me, i mean i could do it, i guess it would just annoy me. but anything for the team ;)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOL, if you're uncomfortable with using the word "mistress" then maybe Thuy can change to Madam/Madame on the next one. Would that be ok? ^_^

As for shorten the sentence :lol: LOL, Thuy it's so uses to me translating word for word for her. :loool: LOL. Thuy I think it's fine the way it is. Next time if you're having problem with it, just ask me ok.

As for this message...
And yes, it super cool to have you on the team. Now I don't have to see Maya's face so often anymore. LOL Or maybe I have to see her more since she's timing more so than translating? Oh, no.
:p Yeah, yeah get use to it too, because we have a lot more projects coming up. So you will see more of my face now. :p hahahaha lol

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
:lol: LOL, if you're uncomfortable with using the word "mistress" then maybe Thuy can change to Madam/Madame on the next one. Would that be ok? ^_^

As for shorten the sentence :lol: LOL, Thuy it's so uses to me translating word for word for her. :loool: LOL. Thuy I think it's fine the way it is. Next time if you're having problem with it, just ask me ok.

As for this message...

:p Yeah, yeah get use to it too, because we have a lot more projects coming up. So you will see more of my face now. :p hahahaha lol
it's okie dokie. i could start using mistress now. as for translating, i will keep doing the way i've been doing it. hope ya'll don't mind. i will try to figure a way to make it simpler just for thuy :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, just translate the way you do it, Pheit. It must has been all that Maya-drama I'm having these months.
I love the way you shorting it. It's easier for me since I don't have to break a lot. But then on some part, I just got lost. I just got a feeling the character repeat part of the sentence or something. Anyway, forget it. Just translate how you translate. But make you sure you don't have any missing part because I'll be confused. Oh, I'm not saying you have any in the translation since I don't understand Thai. But I just try to get as much as I can to do timing. :lol:

That's how word got turned out after the new generation came in. "Gay" was once a great word, not it's just twisted. -_-
I don't like the word "madam" since it sounded too much force into it. I know, weird. :p I rather like "ma'am" but it doesn't look good with the Thai culture. "Miss" sounds like what you call any other girl formally. So I use "mistress" since the meaning is someone with high authority.

Yeah, yeah get use to it too, because we have a lot more projects coming up. So you will see more of my face now. hahahaha lol
Oh, man. I'm going to go to bed and have a nightmare about Maya's attack now. I guess once you're in, you can't run out. Run away if you can, Pheit. She's one heck of a crazy woman. :p

Oh, you still didn't tell me what your nest said about the water pressure incident in your home.

it's okie dokie. i could start using mistress now. as for translating, i will keep doing the way i've been doing it. hope ya'll don't mind. i will try to figure a way to make it simpler just for thuy
Oh, I sure sound "special." Thanks, Pheit. It's like I'm the only one with the "special" treatment. I feel somewhat strange.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: I guess because I understand Thai, and reading your works I think it's wonderful. But for Thuy to do timing on without understand Thai is very difficult, but she did a wonderful jobs on them, better then some of us that understand Thai too, I might say. ^_^

Pheit yes if is better for you then continue with what you're doing. I'll try to fix it for her when I recheck your works. Also, another way of helping her is, when they are done talking and they stop or pause, just type on the next line. That way she know where to break the timing.

For example.

Here is your original translation of the beginning of Ep.5
Pat- A ghost? Hey, don’t run away!
Tanorn- Hey Pat! What are you doing?
Pat- What is it? I’m trying to shoot at the ghost.
R- A ghost? Where?

You should break it up...

Pat- A ghost? (Since Pat pause here, so go next line)
Hey, don't run away! (And after this he said "nee nae", you left that out... which for Thuy not understand Thai, she might think you're missing something... so you can put "here, or there" as he's saying before he shoot the guy. So for me something I just put "here"... and when she do timing... if is too long she might take it out or leave it in. Depending of the time frame)

Next part..

Tanorn- Hey Pat!
What are you doing?

Pat- What is it?
I’m trying to shoot at the ghost.

R- A ghost?
Where?

:lol: Get it now? If not then leave it, the way you translate. I'll fix it for her, so it wouldn't slow you down.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, just translate the way you do it, Pheit. It must has been all that Maya-drama I'm having these months.
I love the way you shorting it. It's easier for me since I don't have to break a lot. But then on some part, I just got lost. I just got a feeling the character repeat part of the sentence or something. Anyway, forget it. Just translate how you translate. But make you sure you don't have any missing part because I'll be confused. Oh, I'm not saying you have any in the translation since I don't understand Thai. But I just try to get as much as I can to do timing. :lol:

That's how word got turned out after the new generation came in. "Gay" was once a great word, not it's just twisted. -_-
I don't like the word "madam" since it sounded too much force into it. I know, weird. :p I rather like "ma'am" but it doesn't look good with the Thai culture. "Miss" sounds like what you call any other girl formally. So I use "mistress" since the meaning is someone with high authority.

Oh, man. I'm going to go to bed and have a nightmare about Maya's attack now. I guess once you're in, you can't run out. Run away if you can, Pheit. She's one heck of a crazy woman. :p

Oh, you still didn't tell me what your nest said about the water pressure incident in your home.

Oh, I sure sound "special." Thanks, Pheit. It's like I'm the only one with the "special" treatment. I feel somewhat strange.
Yeah, word changes with generations. The B word was not as commonly use before as it does now LOL. :D

Oh you didn't get my PM? LOL I told you in there already... But I'll reply again because I'm going to send you Ep.5.1 translation before I touch it. ^_^

:p LOL not crazy enough yet. So Pheit, you are safe from me. Just Thuy is in trouble. :loool: hahahaha

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yeah, we love the translation and love the speed, Pheit. It's not your problem, so don't get sadden by it. Since I don't understand Thai, I pick up little words a lot such as "really" (ching-ching). And sometimes I just get irritated at what I heard and what I see. LOL So it's not your problem. Maya deals with my little nagging all the time, so she understand what I meant by it. :blush:

Wow, I realize everyone just know my name. :ph34r: My identity is exposed. I used to be a ninja, you know?
Oh, I won't attack you, Pheit. The quite one is usually the scary one.

I'll take another Pheit translator any day now. I might just put you up there and switch someone else to a far, far, very far place. :tease:

Where everyone lives? (No, not stalking you. Seriously.)
It's 10:48PM. I'm so lazy to finish 3.7 timing. Feeling sleepy right now. I'm going to have to wake up at 6:50AM, so I know I won't be able to finish Episode 3 today or tomorrow.

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg

:loool: ur so funny thuy. as for the translation, i know it may sound like they are repeating themselves, but it's just their lines. like "what's wrong? are you okay? are you alright." sorry about that. i will try to not make it sound repetative