Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, I hope not swine flu either, it's probably not, because I haven't been out anywhere in public with lots of peoples around.
I'll be fine it's just my regular routinely flu I have everytime there is a change in the weather. :(

Yeah don't worry about it if you forgot to change it. The guy is not that important anyway LOL :lol:

So how is your essay coming along? Almost done yet? :) Don't forget it's important than subbing lakorn ok. :p

Oh I can't wait to see the different between the two program. I like to change things around... so it would be nice to see new thing.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Here's a tutorial and download link too:

http://www.uang.persusi.org/2008/08/19/aeg...tle-with-video/

I find it really useful.

Yes, mommy. I know the essays are important. And no, I haven't start on them yet. I'm reading some books and take notes from it first before putting things together. Anyway, I'm tired. I've been working on my homework since morning to now. So I think that's it for me. I'm studying for the quiz tomorrow as well since the class starts at 6PM anyway. :lol:
But I have to say. After doing grammar checking, my writing is getting better now. I guess it does pay off.

Try to get Episode 4 done as soon as possible. Suddenly I don't feel like checking just 4.4 alone, so I haven't really check most of it yet. I went to see a bit and the ending time of some parts were too little, it needs to be longer. And most show time were on the point, not early enough.

I don't know if you know this. But I click a lot when I subtitle. I meant A LOT! :lol:
I click the mouse button every second until I hear first sound of the speech. That's when I stop and do my show time. Then I play it and let it finish talking and if it's near the end and then I put around 600 more on the milisecond on the hide time if only it doesn't collide with the next line. Then I click the mouse every second again to spot the next sound of the next line. Basically, you got to get use to clicking a lot (really a lot). Since you're already watch it when translating, it'll be easier for you because you know when to expect a narration to come up so you don't have to click so much during the silence or background parts.

At first, it took me the whole day (from morning to night) to do a 10 minutes part correctly. So it's no surprise if you don't get it right soon. Keep practicing. Just about 1 more month and I can do timing super-duper crazy to get Wung Nam Karng out.

But whatever you do, don't give up and don't feel stressful. Maybe you can try Aegisub to see if you can do it better in there than in Subtitle Workshop.
Good luck, girl.

EDIT: Actually, just take your time to work on Episode 4 since I won't have Episode 5 ready anyway. LOL

It's sure is quiet it here. Is everyone okay?

I've uploaded the opening theme of Wung Nam Karng, so you can check it out, Maya. Tell me what you think so I can improve the next time.

Oh wow, I just realized WNK is ending this weekend on June 28. So it has 14 episodes in total.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: Oh noooooooooooooo is still not right? LOL. I thought I nailed it this time LOL. But I got the right ideas now right? LOL. And yes I click, click, and click, until the video freeze on me. LOL. You know what, next time I'm going to cut 2 of the same part.... one part use for timing and the other one use for encoding. Since it will be the same timing. I think it should work. That way we dont' have to ruin the original video by pausing and clicking on it all the time.

Yes I notice the ending was short, because the next line is up already... so I can't leave it any longer. Only some part I left it long.

I a little better today, so I'll do more Ep.4 later. I got to get it right somehow LOL.

And I also check Aegisub out already... that seems harder. And you said is hard for you, guess how hard it will be for me? LOL :p

I just check the credit. Great works, on the subbing, I love it... but I think is too small, I can't even tell one letter from the next. I don't know if it's just me or it's really is too small LOL. I can't tell the website from the email if I didn't see it before. And you have plenty of time left at the end, so you should leave the sub up longer as well. And no you didn't forget to add "panit" at the end LOL. :lol: But bravo, beautiful job. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I don't know what's up with me. But I love to read small fonts. On my computer, I sent things to small, small font. Small makes me see things more organize so I tend to overuse it too much. Anyway, I use small font on the video because of the picture of the actress/actor is too big or the name is too long! If I make it bigger, then the font is going to touch the actor face or touch up with the Thai subtitle that they have there. So I try to not to prevent that by making the font smaller. But man, Thai people have really long names. LOL Are that their full names or just first and last name? It's freaking long, especially their last names. :lol:

You're getting better at subbing. From what I see, 4.4 was better than 4.1-4.3. Oh, and I'm not talking the hide time of those lines that are collision with the next line. I'm talking about the one without collision. It should be longer. Soon, you're going to get it right.

After working with Aegisub for awhile, it does get easier. Just like how Subtitle Workshop was complicated at first, but now it's easier.

OMG, I did add "panit." I didn't even remember if I did or not.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, we will sub it. If you can, please upload the teaser. Thanks, Kat. ^_^

Sorry, guys. I'm going to be busy this week and the next to work on my papers and studying for my test. The project is going to move faster once those weeks are over.

O

Optitstob

работа в сосновоборске

G

вакансии курьеров в нижегородской области