Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for Episode 5.

I've just bought a 16GB USB last night on eBay for $19. Now I got space to put all the video files for awhile. Oh, I didn't have the encode video for Episode 2. Are you able to upload it and send it to me? I'm thinking of combining all the parts together and make into 2 parts for each episode.
^_^ You're welcome. I figure you can work on Ep.5 first while waiting for me to do Ep.4 since I'm too slow LOLz :lol:

16GB can't do it for me, that's nothing at all with the files I'm keeping LOL. I just got 1TB for $99.99, now I don't have to delete all my old files anymore. :lol:

Which Ep. 2 video?

Yes combining is a good ideas. At first I was going to do that with the other one, but I figure it will be over 400mb and since I don't use meguload(or however you spell it) and sendspace only allow 300mb so I didn't do it. But if is two parts then it should be good. ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Lab is cancelled this morning, and I wake up early for nothing. LOL Now I have to wait for 5 hours for next class at 1:15PM.

Okay, I'll send you 5.1.

I'm done with studying for the practical test.

I don't know. The characters' love doesn't have the deepness. I don't care if they don't get together in the end. But the characters' with deep feelings to one another, you just want to get mad and sad when someone you love doesn't believe you, etc. I don't like the acting. I see some scenes where they just too stiff. :lol: And what's up with the no kissing in lakorns? Kissing just add more flavors. They can do the fake r-rated scenes, but can't just peck on the lips? It's not like french kissing or anything. Now most lakorns are just so similar to the others. No wonder you like the old lakorns better. The characters' has more depth than just appearance.

I'm so lazy right now and super bored. I was planning to take notes for online history course but felt really lazy. :lol:

What does the name Rathikarn mean?

Oh, I'm available tomorrow for checking. So send as much as you can of Episode 4. Somehow, I have the energy to do timing but not studying. :blush:
BTW, you still haven't replied about the Special Part 2 scenes translation.

I'm currently trying to experimenting with Aegisub. This software is used more than Subtitle Workshop. It's harder to use but you can create a lot of effects for the subtitle and also make it goes in any direction such as diagonally isntead of a straight line all the time. It'll be so interesting and cool once I figure out how it works. It will look really professionally. But I only plan to use this for the credits and song since it will be too much to work with for the episode itself.
:lol: Too bad I was busy yesterday so I didn't get a chance to bug you while you wait for your next class. LOLz.

Thanks, I got 5.1 now. Let me do a some ep.4 first so then I'll do 5.1 for you.

I don't like Thanorn's love either... the guy is a goofball and being a jerk to Rathikarn, I don't see how he can love her either. And the other guy is perverted, always touchy, touchy. Rathikarn should give him a slap. Don't like her character in here... she's too weak and it make her looks brainless and dull. :loool:

Yes nothing beats the oldies lakorn. That's why they're coming out with so many remakes, but then they tend to go overboard with everything and changing storylines around, :rolleyes: which end up being stupid too. :loool:

I haven't got a chance to get anything done yet. Hopefully I have time to do them all for you soon. :(

Great, hope you'll mastered it soon, so you can teach me too. :yahoo: :p LOLz.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Can you send me 2.9? I don't have the one subbed so I can join. I'm thinking of joining the special with Episode 1 since Episode 1 is short. Oh, I'm still waiting for the missing special translation for part 2.

Wow, 1TB is a lot. But I don't want to afford that much. Maybe later when my little USB can't handle it anymore and I invest into an external hard drive.

Yes, I was bored to death yesterday. But you were busy, so it's okay.
I'm currently (lazily) working on Episode 5 right now. I'm almost done with 5.2. Just like you, I get things done faster if Episode 5 was needed to upload now. LOL

So what are you doing now? Yes, totally stalking you. :lol:

Gosh, it's hot in here. I love the winter weather better. I could use the laptop without feeling tired. But in the summer, your hands just got sweaty and stuff.
How are Stardust and Pheit with the translating? And how's butterfly with the timing? Did you send her any work? If not, then we can give her some work on Episode 7 or 8 instead so she has more time to work on them.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Check this one out http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/p1_...es_10051_SEARCH just $54.90 for 250GB :lol:
These two is not so bad for the price. :lol: http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/Sta...sProductDisplay

But yeah you don't need a big files like me. Since I kept everything so 1TB is good at the moment.

OK I'll send you 2.9 later ok. I'm uploading Ep.4 video for you now. Just 2.9 you want?

LOL, you can stalk me all you want, if you're not bored doing so LOL.

I'll do the special for you as soon as I can. Can't promise when yet... but hopefully before weekend are over ok. Keeping my finger cross here LOL. :loool:

It's raining here, so it's not so bad... but my fan is on, so is all good. I can't stand summer heat either. Winter is good if there isn't any storm LOL.

No I didn't send Butterfly anything for timing. I thought you did... LOLz. But I think you can cut Ep.7 for her.

Pheit send me 7.1 translation already. But I haven't heard from her for the rest. We can let Butterfly do that one for now if you want.

As for Stardust, she only got 6.1 done so far. I might have to do the rest. -_-

Hopefully I can tackle all ep. 4 tonight. So we'll have to wait and see how fast I can work LOL. :lol: :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, I only need 2.9 because I don't have the song subtitle file for it to encode it along with the rest.

Oh, thanks for the websites. Well, I'll see if I can get it at the end of this year. I know my sister is going to get on my butt for wasting money even though it's mine. :lol:

I think eBay will sell it cheaper than Staples, but will look into it.

Okay, good luck with finishing it. Then I'll send butterfly Episode 7 somewhere next week then. Well, I'm done with 5.2 and going to take a break a bit and start on 5.3. Have you done the opening credits for Episode 5? Just make a quick one. It doesn't have to be perfect. If I saw a subtitle appeared by the time that heading came up, I know it suppose to be there. So you don't have to spend too much time. I have to redo it and put it with those effects and all the team names, including those that just joined anyway.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome.

I don't really trust ebay seller with these kind of stuffs. I bought brand new Windows softwares from ebay 3 times with 3 different sellers, and all 3 is no good, I have to filed claims with Paypal to get my money back. Even the Microsoft personelle can't help me to get the program to work LOL.

LOL your sister is funny. :lol:

OK let me go do 5.1 for you quickly then. BRB ok. ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pheit or Stardust, what is Wayne's lastname? The man that play as Sima's father.

Thuy I don't even know what his name is in the lakorn... if you know can you add it in later? Thank you :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: very funny LOL. :p

I put Wayne P. as_____ I left it blank for you okay... not sure what his name in there, never paid attention. Do you know or remember?

You want the song done separately too right?

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
Don't worry, I'll do the song. Got to go eat now.

sry ladies been sooooooooooooooo busy taking care of my niece. i will finish up 7 before this sunday... and then i will send it to maya... 9,10, &11 is out, do you need for me to do any of that???? let me know!!! as for wayne, his last name is Faulkner...i believe that is how you would spell it. if you do it syllable wise, it would be faul ko ner...heheh... so i just kept it as faulkner....i will kit with u ladies later!!!!!!!!1

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh it's F. not P. :lol: LOL, I thought it was P. no wonder it doesn't sounds right hahahaha :loool: Thank you Pheit. So anyone find out yet what is his name in the lakorn? ^_^

Pheit, if you don't mind can you please do 6.2 and the rest of Ep. 6 for me??? I don't think I have time to do them. But if you can't then just continue with Ep. 8 or Ep. 9 is fine. Then I'l l work on Ep. 6 when I'm done with timing for Ep. 4.

Thuy I'm done with credit. I'll PM it to you. Check it out; ... Do you like how I space the timing apart? :lol: I only add those that work on this project so far ok. If you need to add something else you will have to redo the time and spacing... because I divided perfectly already LOLz :tease:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
We've already got 6.1 translated, so work on the rest of Episode 6 if you can, okay, Pheit?

Thanks, Maya. Yeah, I got the file. I think I will work on it tomorrow. :lol: I'll check out what you meant tomorrow also.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't forget the correction as well ok Thuy.

OK my turn to take a break now. I'll go grab some dinner and we'll be back to do the rest of Ep.4 Hopefully we can get it upload by Sunday night. ^_^

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
Don't forget the correction as well ok Thuy.

OK my turn to take a break now. I'll go grab some dinner and we'll be back to do the rest of Ep.4 Hopefully we can get it upload by Sunday night. ^_^

aite!! i will work on 6 tonite and in the morning.... and then i will finish 7 on monday nite and i will start on 9 on friday... does that sound aite with everyone (am i too ghetto fo yall?? yadamienz???) :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I just start and stop at where it introduces Rathikarn, and I spent about two hours for just that far. It's hard to use Aegisub because there's too many options. I can make it the text blur. And tell a fade out fade in text, but I don't understand how to use it. I try the moving text, and the text moves too fast. LOL It was a fun but a tiring experiment. But I'll finish it tomorrow with the opening. LOL

No, Pheit. You aint sound ghetto, cuzin.
Okay, if that's what you want to do, go ahead. I think Maya is glad that you're translating most of the episodes since she'll have more free time for timing and chilling. :lol: Now, I just need to find another Pheit. But instead of translating, she knows how to time. :yahoo:

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
I just start and stop at where it introduces Rathikarn, and I spent about two hours for just that far. It's hard to use Aegisub because there's too many options. I can make it the text blur. And tell a fade out fade in text, but I don't understand how to use it. I try the moving text, and the text moves too fast. LOL It was a fun but a tiring experiment. But I'll finish it tomorrow with the opening. LOL

No, Pheit. You aint sound ghetto, cuzin.
Okay, if that's what you want to do, go ahead. I think Maya is glad that you're translating most of the episodes since she'll have more free time for timing and chilling. :lol: Now, I just need to find another Pheit. But instead of translating, she knows how to time. :yahoo:
i can always learn... just give me a tutorial on how to and i will be a pro like u guys!!! :p

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a tutorial on this forum but on another topic "TUTORIAL: TIMERS."

Maya, there's an interview with Win:

http://www.ch7.com/chatzad/chatzad_detail....=97&d=31353
Do you want to sub this interview?
Oh he's just talking about his upcoming lakorn and which company is with or which event he will be at and where etc. Not sure if you or anyone would be interest in that since we dont' need to follow his schedule or stalking him LOL.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL, I didn't understand the interview, that's why I asked before I download them. If it's just about him and his future works, never mind then. I'm not a fan of Win. I don't like him one bit. He's really annoyed me every time I watched him. :lol: Surprise, surprise. Will reply to the PM tomorrow. They said I got to wait 5 minutes. Darn.