Wow, so much kissing in Samee theetra!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Ann and Au looked like a real couple with the kissing, bathing together in the hot tub, and etc. They were so convincing and played their parts well. Never have I seen so much PDA and affection between the leads, I guess the role called for them to take it to that level and they both did a great job. I wonder if Aum P. will step up to the plate with her role in Mia Luang.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i love that lakorn ann is such a convincing b*itch when need be

but it was so surprising because Au and Ann do not seem like a good match physically but they were so freakin adorable in the lakorn really great chemistry

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ann did it so well...she was the n'rai she was the n'ek she was woman with like 4 husband or so she was a crazy B^%$# she palyed it very well and it was not your typical lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
that lakorn is one of my favs of anne! i was really shock with the whole kissing and bathing scene cuz i dont think ive seen a n'ek gone to that level before. i thought they were really a couple in real life too but turns out it was just for the lakorn. the chemistry was there.

yes, anne played her role very well. she remined me of a n'rai but at the same time i symphatize for her.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
that lakorn is one of my favs of anne! i was really shock with the whole kissing and bathing scene cuz i dont think ive seen a n'ek gone to that level before. i thought they were really a couple in real life too but turns out it was just for the lakorn. the chemistry was there.

yes, anne played her role very well. she remined me of a n'rai but at the same time i symphatize for her.
agreed tinah! I just loved ann in this lakorn. she was awesome! there were times where i hated her. lol the tub scene was HOTTT!! I don't know any other actress that can get at her level. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was a new change for anne too. we got to see the sexy side of her. i liked her hairstyle in here. it suit her character