wow old verison clip of pra apai manee

sarN

sarNie Granny
i feel bad for pra apai manee 's first wife ( the sea giant ) though she kidnap him , make him live with her but she love him and they have a son together . it was sad dat her son & husband try to escape after knowing she is a giant and it was sad dat Pra apai manee was force to kill her :( . His second wife the mermaid was so easily forgot by Pra apai manee !!!! She was the one dat help him escape from the sea gaint !! Boran p'k they soo :rolleyes: haha

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hey sarn do u have this movie man ur not uploading any more old boran lakorns no more lol i only see u upload thai and khmer modern lakorns now in ur store lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
hhaha i been busy dat all . I do have more boran lakorn and i can't read thai so don't know the title but for Feb. I have 4 new boran lakorn im going update

O' Sorry i dont have the thai version but i'll see if i can find it

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ooh lol hey do u still have this boran lakorn Jow Trai Phob, its a ch 3 boran u used to upload it in ur store but i dunt see it enymore lol can u upload this boran for me this month and i'll buy it from u thnks sarn

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
buklaoboi360, are you stalking my uploads? lol I'll be uploading some more today or tomorrow so watch for them.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I was getting into pra apaimani all sudden nang 12 pop up. lol whats with that? your pra apaimani are in better shape then mine. Mine half is missing and not very clear. This is what you call lakorn puenban or boran lakorn unlike now days what the heck are they doing? power rangers? ch3 remade this not very good though. hopefully ch7 wont remake before they ruin it i'll cross my fingers. :yahoo: :loool:

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Hi manang, i saw your video in you tube very nice where do you get your movies and be sure to watch my channel at you tube just type Tomstered