would you ever wanted a second mother?

mokka

sarNie Adult
HELL NO!!!
Its already sad enough to see all those movies that portray niam loj and niam yau and seeing how my cousins are going through it I don't want my dad to have another wife

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
i guess you guys are al right then..i'll never ever wanted a new mother..
because the new mother might not treat you as well as ur own mom..
i love my mom..i love her..she gets me what i want and i'll never
forget that.. :lol:

danger

sarNie Hatchling
My dad is going to marry a new wife. How do I feel about this? I don't care, as long as she loves my dad and respects him. As to calling her mom, never in my life will I ever call her my mom. She can be the nicest person in the world all she wants, I will never take her as my mom! This doesn't mean I will hate her or be mean to her though.

kulyia

RUK
my auntie has a second wife.that she has her hubby to share with..shes hmong..and i hear from my auntie that the new wife is like 8 or so years younger and that she had never liked my aunties children and would brain wash the hubsnad into believing every word she says..i believe them..cause who ever got the idea of evil step mothers in movies?..only if its true..so yeah..i dislike step mothers alot if their evil..cause some of them dont even love the first wife children even tho they came first.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
it depends on it. if my mom passed away then sure but not until hella years pass though but if she was still alive and my dad wanted a second wife then hell now...but i have a story to tell and see what you guys think about it....

what if the wife cheated on the husband during their marriage of 7 years, and while in that marriage they had 6 childrens. the husband forgave the wife and took her back. the wife fells guilty and regretful for what she's done. she didn't want to leave her kids behind with no mother (stupid decision for cheating in first place) through out the years the wife herself has suffered the consequences of her actions from her children being distances. but as time passed they all learned to live with it and it was just and incident in the past that was never mention again. 10 years later they have another 3 kids and now they have 9 kids all together. The husband wants a second wife now. all the kids disagree on it . Why get a second wife when the husband has everything already? well the husband brings up the issue about the wife cheating on him to his children so they'll take his side. The husband also suffered a lot through out his life since he had a father who made stupid choices and his mother died when he was a little boy. people always looked down on him. even when his wife cheated on him people mocked and was mean towards him. you can say that his life was pretty sad but he grew up to be a good man and a great father through the bad things in his life. what i'm trying to say is if you were his children would you agree to let him get a second wife or strongly go against it?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
well, if my mom died and my dad wanted a second wife, as long as she's his age, i won't say no. I don't really have the right to reject my dad's decision either, but i would not stop myself if it was too wrong for me to accept....

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
I goT To Say No Cuz If My MOm Died I Don't Want THat New Mom To BosS Mejh Around I LOve My Mom..I DOn't Care..lOl..

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
My dad is going to marry a new wife. How do I feel about this? I don't care, as long as she loves my dad and respects him. As to calling her mom, never in my life will I ever call her my mom. She can be the nicest person in the world all she wants, I will never take her as my mom! This doesn't mean I will hate her or be mean to her though.

oh i feel sad
for you then... :(

hlubkoj

sarNie Egg
as if u would get a 2nd mom.................ur real mom is always the best mon in the whole wide world..........no one can replace it....

mly

sarNie Hatchling
it depends on it. if my mom passed away then sure but not until hella years pass though but if she was still alive and my dad wanted a second wife then hell now...but i have a story to tell and see what you guys think about it....

what if the wife cheated on the husband during their marriage of 7 years, and while in that marriage they had 6 childrens. the husband forgave the wife and took her back. the wife fells guilty and regretful for what she's done. she didn't want to leave her kids behind with no mother (stupid decision for cheating in first place) through out the years the wife herself has suffered the consequences of her actions from her children being distances. but as time passed they all learned to live with it and it was just and incident in the past that was never mention again. 10 years later they have another 3 kids and now they have 9 kids all together. The husband wants a second wife now. all the kids disagree on it . Why get a second wife when the husband has everything already? well the husband brings up the issue about the wife cheating on him to his children so they'll take his side. The husband also suffered a lot through out his life since he had a father who made stupid choices and his mother died when he was a little boy. people always looked down on him. even when his wife cheated on him people mocked and was mean towards him. you can say that his life was pretty sad but he grew up to be a good man and a great father through the bad things in his life. what i'm trying to say is if you were his children would you agree to let him get a second wife or strongly go against it?
hopefully it's not your family you're talking about. but the father should not remarry. first of all, he already forgave his wife. if you forgive someone, you can't go back on your word and not forgive them. he said his father made stupid choices, and his choice of a second wife is smarter? if it was my father, i will try every inch of my soul to stop him. if at the end, he chooses to remarry, then he go ahead. but that will just distance our relationship. now if he divorced mum at the time that she did that, then it's understandable. why 10 yrs later with 3 more children aboard, and is going to remarry?
if he was a loving husband and father, he will love and take care of his family. let people mock him but don't let them mock his children. it's bad enough that his wife did that and now he's going to add on to it too. when he remarry, people will talk and say don't marry into that family, like mother like father. obviously he made his decision. i don't think anything his children say will make him change his mind.

baby_jen04

sarNie Egg
hey i have two stepmom. The first one was so nice.I love her as my real mom.Then she died last year ..And now i have a new stepmom.Well she's only 23.And yes my dad married her from Laos....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i miss having my mom at home with us
even though she just lectured us all the time
she's just laying in the hospital...
and the house is so quiet....
i don't have anyone to crack jokes with
or anyone to argue with

kulyia

RUK
hey i have two stepmom. The first one was so nice.I love her as my real mom.Then she died last year ..And now i have a new stepmom.Well she's only 23.And yes my dad married her from Laos....

omg.. soo much of that is happening..how do you feel about it??for me if im you id feel akward

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i also have an uncle who marry more than 3 times already.. and i just
met his wife not to long ago.. she was 22 yrs old and he is 56 yrs old.. they
both have a little boy together... tis is like his 4th or 5th wife already.. she is also
from Laos.. she is not gonna stay wit him long tats all i no..

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
NEVER! i would never trade my mom for anyone.. just like you all say, i would totally hate the new mom! i don't care for whatever reasons but i would never trade my mom! she's the best mom to me!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----